Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you're happy with what you bought, you did the right thing. Frankly, differences in gear these days often relates more to ergonomics or specific features, not generalities. Remember this: all that matters is the emotional impact of your music. Listeners couldn't care less what mixer you used as long as you move them emotionally. As I'm fond of saying at seminars -- no radio station ever called me up and said, "You know, we were going to play your CD, but you used a 12-bit snare drum!"

Originally posted by Anderton:

If you're happy with what you bought, you did the right thing.

So far, so good. I found some interesting things with the M*one though. It has this faint tick (or pop) as the input level knob is turned past 12:00. TC replied that is some sort of switch internally to deal with the switching of the input amp or something. The first few times it happened it clipped my DAT and my monitors. I was quite startled. Also, I don't like that the input config changes everytime the program is changed. What a pain in the a**. I hadn't had a chance to play with the Allen Heath. Actually it's still in the box pending vehicle work.

Thanks again

Archived