Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

She's back!!

Hi everyone! :wave:

I'm back after the move and you dont want to know the stress it cused!

I am on dial up till mid Feb which is a little slow but at least its all gone well.

So, any news for ole Shars then??

Hows songs,2,3 and I noticed 4 now going?

Any finished tracks and if so where are they and also why has the website not been updated?

Dam, its good to be back :D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Shars:

Hi everyone! :wave:

I'm back after the move and you dont want to know the stress it cused!

I am on dial up till mid Feb which is a little slow but at least its all gone well.

So, any news for ole Shars then??

Hows songs,2,3 and I noticed 4 now going?

Any finished tracks and if so where are they and also why has the website not been updated?

Dam, its good to be back :D

The website has in fact been updated by myself a few days back. :wave:

Hey Shars :wave:

Hope it wasn't too stressful!!! Did you get the text I sent, btw??

As far as I know, most of the tracks for 3 are done and Spence will have htem shortly. At this rate, we may even become track 2 :D

Fa Fa FA Fa fa fa fa fa FA fa FA FA

Great stuff..so sounds like a busy time for all.

I didnt get the text as duering the move, i lost my charger :mad:

I will be on and off over the next few days so will checkin as i can.

Nursers, hows it going on the donations front and the 1st transfer from PP has now cleared in my account so will pay that to the DEC first thing in the morning.

Great stuff..so sounds like a busy time for all.

I didnt get the text as duering the move, i lost my charger :mad:

I will be on and off over the next few days so will checkin as i can.

Nursers, hows it going on the donations front and the 1st transfer from PP has now cleared in my account so will pay that to the DEC first thing in the morning.

Donations front is good. I have not withdrawn anything from PayPal as yet so that's all yours to deal with. Donations have slowed right down but expect it will improve when song 2 is out.

;)

I've been in contact with Roger Hodgson's production company, and they want to call me to ask me specific questions about our organization. I'm sure they just want to check up on us and make sure we're legitimate.

I probably don't know the answers to the questions they're likely to ask, since, for the most part, I've only been involved with the music production aspects of this project so far.

I emailed Sharmin to see if she could field this phone call. Is that something you could handle, Dave? I suppose I could just get the questions and pass them on to you guys, but I'm not the best person to answer the questions. :)

This is probably what you emailed me about Bunny... if they want to call me, I would be happy to talk to them, but as far as the business side, Nursers and Shars handle that stuff. But if they want to confirm anything from me, have them call my cell phone. Tell 'em I'll be at NAMM tomorrow... and if they're lucky, I'll be standing right next to someone like Craig, or Mitch or Bob Moog or someone famous like that and I'll hand the phone to them so they can vouch for me. ;)

Yeah, I'm gonna talk to them today (Saturday), and I might give them your phone numbers, Phil and Nursers, so they can get to know more of us. Since this charity project is based on trust, we need to form a rapport with them, and get to know each other.

Sorry guys

Had a problem with the phone line going dead on Thursday so been offline till this morning and now I am back.

Bunny, I have mailed you back and to your question...COOL!! Divert to me all you want and will deal with it.

Nursers, I am online now so catch you tonight when your up again.

Stop panicing peeps, Shars is back at bloody last but dont ask about the house, we have sanded floors all weekend and I have dust everywhere at the moment and to make things worse, we have had snow on and off all morning here.

I just got off the phone with Brooke from Roger Hodgson's management. She's really nice.

Shars, Nursers, and Phil: I gave her your phone numbers and email addresses, in case she wants to contact you directly.

She's passing the information I gave her on to Roger's manager, and they'll take it from there. I'll keep y'all posted on any developments. :thu:

Originally posted by Bunny.:

I just got off the phone with Brooke from Roger Hodgson's management. She's really nice.

Shars, Nursers, and Phil: I gave her your phone numbers and email addresses, in case she wants to contact you directly.

She's passing the information I gave her on to Roger's manager, and they'll take it from there. I'll keep y'all posted on any developments. :thu:

That's brilliant mate, and thank you :thu:

Make sure you give me your travel details and when your in London and we can meet up and show you around.

It would be great to meet up with you at last ted :)

Looks like I'll be there Feb 21st, I'd reckon, heading to Exeter shortly after through the 25th, and then back to London for a few days. Right now the Debster is working on acquiring her passport so she can accompany me.

More soon!

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Archived