Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

10,000 Points of Light - Music composition/ Recording

If you can, that'd be great. There's still time, as I've yet to be able to find any to sit down and mix this thing - soon I hope....

Cheers!

Spencer

"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way....BRUTALLY!!!!"

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still trying to find time to mix it...and having a hard time doing that. I've already got 3 seperate projects on the go. With St. Paddy's week (yes, it's a week-long thing here :D ), I'm hoping to find the time to get it done, as most of the musicians are going to be very busy playing gigs that week.

Cheers!

Spencer

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to sneak in a half hour of mixing yesterday afternoon. The drums and bass sound pretty good together....

I will post more updates as I do more mixing

Cheers!

Spencer

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still trying to get time in the studio to mix it. I've already got the drums and bass done. If I can get a couple of hours in, I'm sure the rest wouldn't take very long.....

Cheers!

Spencer

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update. Nothing new unfortunately. My laptop has been giving me issues. And I've been conscripted into helping out technically for this week's upcoming conference that my department is organizing. To be honest, it had kinda slipped my mind with everything else that's been on the go. My schedule should lighten up over the next couple of weeks, and I should be able to nail a mix and get it posted. Keep reminding me, though :thu:

Cheers!

Spencer

• 2 weeks later...

Keep 'em coming. I've got some vacation time starting on the 20th. Lots of time for relaxation and to focus on a worthy mix. It shall be delivered very shortly. Besides I've never mixed anything when floating on the ocean before. I've edited in the air and on the highway, but this'll be a new one for me.

I'm trying to finish 2 different CD's before then, so my attention isn't splintered.

Cheers!

Spencer

• 3 weeks later...

I did, but I seem to be cleaning up parts as of yet. They are played well and such, but the tracks require a little bit of finesse - and that is taking a bit longer than I had anticipated....

Cheers!

Spencer

Archived