Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Fantasy League Album Title: Absolute FINAL Vote (FL members only)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Ani:

I do have a question though, there are 23 votes recorded and I didn't know that we had 23 active players involved still. What's up with that?

Well, there's nothing we can do to stop other people from voting in our poll. We should have probably done this vote on a private forum somewhere else.

Originally posted by SaloSicle:

Besides, if the title is going to apply for subsequent volumes, who's to say who will be contributing to those? ;)

Sorry, dude. We all had a vote on our new private forum, and decided that you aren't allowed to participate in any future collaborations because of your juvenile behavior within this thread. Besides, I happen to know that you're not really a musician, anyway. You're a government agent sent here to troll the forums; a disruptor of sorts, on a mission to confuse all left-wing musician freaks into a state of complete catatonia. I'm onto you. :evil:

Originally posted by SaloSicle:

Who said anything about ME participating :confused:

Oh, would you like to participate in a collaboration? No problem, man. We should get together next weekend at your place. How's the room doing? Did you get your gear arranged again?

23 members who may have voted, hmmm...

Myself, WOW, Scotty, Pauldil, Rim, DJDM?

Ani, Dan, Bob, Wrave, Brett

Wewus, Bunny, Gas, Nurse

Addix, PBBPaul, Gus, b_3?

Brakka? Cereal? Sylver?

Plus Sal of course, who will be featured on future volumes ;)

Nah Bunny, that would take it back to a tied vote. :D

Don't matter much to me, but I've got plenty of other things to do rather than to keep changing designs. I've got the artwork done for either Internotes or Fantasy League.... Whichever way it goes... now that Yard Apes is an entirely different thing.

Originally posted by Bunny.:

Well, I'm switching my vote from "Internotes" to "Fantasy League Volume 1." Now it's the winner.

Do you want to revote? I don't think anyone but the people involved in the project should vote. Should they? What the fuck. All the other volumes don't have to have the same name. So we could revote on a private forum, if you want. Shall we vote on that? :D

Originally posted by Bunny.:

I think the CD should be called Bunny is a Contrary Fuckwad! Has a nice ring to it. ;)

Now it might be fun to redesign a CD insert with "THAT" ^ title on it just for the hell of it. :D I can be one of those every now and then myself. :evil::D:evil::P

My view is we stay with Internotes. Anyone who disagrees with this view shall be sent to stay with Wewus for a week - IN THE SAME BED. :evil:

I presume this will close the discussion ;)

Ok bunny, have checked my PM's, and you are right to a large extent. As moderator I have decided to suspemd myself from this forum for at least one hour.

Justice has been done - thanks for bringing it to my attention :thu:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived