Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

COMING SOON: The GODS of ROCK!!!

:wave:

Yes, our theme song is finished being mixed! It is READY TO HEAR!!!

We just need to get approval from the record company mooks before we post it online. Contractual stuff, you know how it is. When you're dealing with such large monetary figures, you tend to acquiesce to the company's demands.

Of course, if they don't allow us to post a full MP3 within the week, we will respond by changing the band name to an unpronouceable synbol. Yes, I said synbol. As in synner. We ARE the Gods of Rock, after all.

SO...

Keep an eye on this forum over the next few days. The song will soon be posted, perhaps even before week's end~!

:thu:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I KNOW that you guys are dying to hear our song, I decided to 'borrow' an excerpt from Bunny's MP3 that he posted on the Brakka forum a few days ago for us to approve. :freak: (I'm SURE he won't mind!! :D

Everybody turn up the volume and listen to THIS:

CLONK HERE FOR MUSIC!!

WE ARE THE GODS OF ROCK!!! :thu:

Is There Gas In The Car? :cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Eaaaaasy now, DanS. :) I was just joking with my excerpt. When the real thing is released, there will be no doubt in anyone's mind regarding the talent and technical expertise within our group.

We are THE GODS OF ROCK!

Prepare to be amazed! :thu:

Is There Gas in The Car? :cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Archived