Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Who the f**k is the captain of my team?

I got into The Fantasy League with high expectations but I never could figure out who's team I was on. I kept looking around and then I found this forum on Brakka.com that had my name on it, but I'm not really sure if that was my team or not. They were nice and all but.......there was this guy, and these files, and I forget.....

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Due to recent copyright legislation, you are in violation of copyright infringment.

The rights to this thread title, and any interpretations thereof; belong to Addix.

You are advised to cease and desist in the use of this thread title, or legal action will be pursued.

Thank you for your time and concern,

Janet Reno, CEO

RIAA

Now hows' about that Captain of GRAND FUNK RAILROAD??? Was his name Mark Farner or sumtin like dat???

I always thought he was a babe...

So Wewu, do you look more like a muskrat or just kinda Funkiy? :D

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Originally posted by TheWewus:

Everybody listen to me, and return me to myy thread. I'm your captain, I'm your captain, though I can't find.... myyyyy dick.

Now I'm REALLY confused :confused:

Are you telling me that you are a real Babe like Mark Farner of Grand Funk..... but you have NO wewu?????? :eek::cry::freak:

Report back to the gay threads immediately and find that muskrat that nibbled at your drawers during your youth!

Maybe you can put the pieces back together and conquer the WORLD :D

We'll call you Wewus Bobbitt!!! :D

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

No, I just Loooooove playing around with you :eek: You're just just so easy to rough up and you always bounce back with flying colors. Hey have you been over at the manager's forum today???

YOU ARE GETTING VERWY VERWY SWEEPY!

BAD PUTTY TAT.... BAAAAAD!

Archived