Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hey ,What's UP?

It's GREAT to be here on the Collaboration Corner!

Word on the street has it that this is the BEST FORUM on the internet! :thu:

I understand that there are some MUSICAL GENIUSES who are working on finalizing some tunes for a unified collaboration effort that started a few weeks ago and should be winding up about now.

I will check with the folks who are making this happen so that these CDs can be made available to the general public. The first CD will hit the streets very soon at a reasonable price of only $100. Additional CDs in the 3-CD set have been planned. Prepayment for your orders can be made to us here on the COLLABORATION CORNER.

Thank you! Your ongoing support is appreciated!

:D

:P

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*And the soft sounds of a motorized wheelchair thingy with a Hammond B3 with a tip jar glued to the top rolling along* :D
**Standard Disclaimer** Ya gotta watch da Ouizel, as he often posts complete and utter BS. In this case however, He just might be right. Eagles may soar, but Ouizels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Originally posted by Is There Gas in the Car?:

I understand that there are some MUSICAL GENIUSES who are working on finalizing some tunes for a unified collaboration effort that started a few weeks ago and should be winding up about now.

There are some musical genuises involved, and then there's The Gods Of Rock. ;)

Originally posted by Ouizel:

*And the soft sounds of a motorized wheelchair thingy with a Hammond B3 with a tip jar glued to the top rolling along* :D

Now I'm going to have to find the right sound effects and make some snippets for Gassy's computer sounds. ;)

Yeah.. we love you too, Tom. But no, you can't have a kiss you old pervert. Go hound JulieCat.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Originally posted by flyscots:

Flyscotts - YOU are a PRICK! Why haven't you come to the East Coast to see us? Lee Flier, The Wewus ME ALL THE COOL PEOPLE ARE HERE ON THE EAST COAST YOU JERK!

Ummm, Love ya... mean it!

:cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Originally posted by fantasticsound:

Originally posted by Ouizel:

Now I'm going to have to find the right sound effects and make some snippets for Gassy's computer sounds. ;)

Yeah.. we love you too, Tom. But no, you can't have a kiss you old pervert. Go hound JulieCat.

Neil - I'm not the one wearing the PINK SLIPPERS!

Dammit!

Send me some more of your pictures when you were gay! I need some new material! Besides, the one of you and Erik doin' the nasty on the beach is getting old! :eek:

:cool:

Ooh, ouch! :eek:
**Standard Disclaimer** Ya gotta watch da Ouizel, as he often posts complete and utter BS. In this case however, He just might be right. Eagles may soar, but Ouizels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Originally posted by flyscots:

HEY!!! Watch it John. We may take a long time to get it together, BUT, we screw up a lot too.

Erm Tom, I started on the East Coast. I've spent over 7 months of my life on the East Coast - WHERE WAS MY INVITE!?!?!? It's the Gassy smell that made me wanna head West. ;)

Seriously, depending what happens out here in the next month, I MIGHT come back East before going back to Scotland. Let's see, what do I have already lined up between here & NC - Scottsdale, AZ; Dallas, TX; Tallahassee, FL. Plus lots of places I'd wanna see like Nashville, New Orleans & Atlanta. Money is a bit of a problem though. Wanna buy my car when I get to your place Tom?

Which girlfriend? Oh Jess, shit yeah I have to call her, thanks. Nah, first of all she's back in Pennsylvania, plus she wasn't my girlfriend, just a close(r than usual) friend who wanted to travel across the country.

About The Gods Of Rock comment, how did you know I was going negative when I said you weren't geniuses? I might of meant you're above genius level. I didnt, but I might of.

If I'm going back to Scotland, I'm deadly seriously about selling the car, aswell as everything else I cant take on the plane - but I'd rather not think of that at the moment.

I tell you what, if you want, I could go back to the Bay and get Bunny's beard, that should fetch a few cents in an auction.

I too read flyscots' comment to mean TGOR were above everyone else. Particularly in relation to my brilliance. In fact, it takes my massive brilliance to average out the mediocrity of bunny, JDL and Wewus.

Archived