Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Now The Double Post You've All Been Waiting For

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by flyscots:

Yeah Neil I know, Dynamic Mike & The Condensors is a great comedy name, but there wouldn't be many people laughing coz most wouldn't understand. The ones who did understand would find it hilarious though.

I understand, Flyscots and I think it's just STUPID - not funny!

What I think is funny is that you're stuck over there on the west coast and can't get home! You're stuck in the vortex of loserdom! HAHAHAHA!

edit: forgot the :D:D:D

Gas :cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Originally posted by everybody:

We have a name!

Double Post

Your name is Double Post!?

yes

yes

Kewl John,

And what is it?

Double post

Double Post.

Hi everyone,

We appear to have a glitch on this forum with double posts. I will be working throughout the day to delete all double posts.

YES! thanks god it's not just me, .. There is a double post problem over at brakka's forum to. As the team leader(1 of 2) and one of the he "admins" of our area I have been dealing with it for a few months now. It may start to piss me off

Kevin Nemrava

All right, already!

So, what's the name???

All right, already!

So, what's the name???

Super Pedestrians.

That joke will last about 2 days. Way to go, I'm actually complimenting you because that's pretty good.

That joke will last about 2 days. Way to go, I'm actually complimenting you because that's pretty good.

Double Post!!!

Brakka just double posted again.... this has GOT to be the name of your band. It's inevitable! No to Super Pedestrians........ hey, and JDL, aren't you on the God's of Rock team?

Tell WeWu that God spelled backwards is Dog, so that makes you guys the Dog's of Rock!!!

Hi Wewus

This joke has one day left, but since not everyone got it we can extend the deadline.

This joke has one day left, but since not everyone got it we can extend the deadline.

Super Pedestrians.

I like that name. They could go tour with The Insipid Hermaphodites.

disclaimer: no dolphins were harmed in the writing of this thread

I like that name. They could go tour with The Insipid Hermaphodites.

disclaimer: no dolphins were harmed in the writing of this thread

What joke? I don't get it

What joke? I don't get it

Or do you...?

Or do you...?

Double

We still have one day left with this routine, right?

We still have one day left with this routine, right?

Hey look, Janell's catching on already!

Other names that nearly made it: (if you wanna use them, pay us!)

Dynamic Mike & The Condensors

Where's Bob?

and Dynamic Mike & The Condensors

Where's Bob

I heard that Janell is a triple-threat. Singer, songwriter, ....what? Oh, triple-thread?

Nevermind.

I heard that Janell is a triple-threat. Singer, songwriter, ....what? Oh, triple-thread?

Nevermind.

I picked Chris because I always thought he was a super cool guy ...... and you KNOW where he fell in the picks!

I would compare the situation to the likes of marriage:

You can be friends, share similar interests, and be very passionate about your views.... then you get married and start living under the same roof and it's like.............. DAMN, what happened?

I still like him.... but whatever... I have my days!!!

He's in the oven

He should be cooked any minute now

Well the 2 days have passed. A lot happened. Anifa divorced Wewus and married Chris, who she since divorced. She went to put him in the oven but mistook him for our Rhodes & backing vocal man Superbobus. Nursers was going to rescue him but ended up listening to his "The Church" CDs instead. Most importantly though, our name was chosen. Some of you figured it out easy enough, others were confused coz they are so much in love.

We are Double Post

Kind of a nod to our co-management thing, and of course a MusicPlayer tradition.

cool name

cool name

Wewus made me do it!!! I swear, he was standing right behind me threatening to crack the whip.

Blame the Wewus.

Wewus made me do it!!! I swear, he was standing right behind me threatening to crack the whip. He and Chris were great friends and little did Wewu know that Chris would lead me astray with his entrancing guitar playing.

Blame the Wewus.

Anifa, get your long assed posts out of my thread!

Ha! I was already working on it!

Besides, those weren't THAT long... unless you count the quote!

Well I was actually counting the total space used up, from top to bottom, which is now quite a lot when you include these posts about your long assed posts. Hmmpf, sometimes you can never win!

Well, Hmmmmffff, right back at you!

I took the long assed quotes out! BETTER

Yeah thanks.

It's actually one of those little things that really pisses me off (now I'm asking for it) You know when people continuously quote whole posts when they are only replying to one line with one line. Then the next person will quote that whole post and add one line. Before you know it the page becomes one big quote fest with very little actually being said. I'm surprised the moderators dont go in and snip the quotes.

Breathe

Not to peeve me off at all, not this time.

Often times, I'll will not quote a person because of that very reason. Sometimes a snip quote, but not very often the whole thing!

Cheers!

Yeah.

Na-na-na-na-na

JDL give 'em hell!

I knew that was coming, just wondered who was gonna win the idiot prize.

Congratulations Junior DeLinquent

Oh, but I do flyscots, but I have the forum set up so YOU still get the full quote.

JD cant handle the POO.

So you can do that in every forum here on MusicPlayer? Wow! Boosh was a guilty little Dutchman today in the SSS. Needs his hair cut for that.

I noticed Boosh was doing that too and I felt like referring him to you for counseling

That's incredible ... Unfortunately only diehard musicos will understand.

I said' JDL and the Wewus CAN'T HANDLE THE POO.

Yeah Neil I know, Dynamic Mike & The Condensors is a great comedy name, but there wouldn't be many people laughing coz most wouldn't understand. The ones who did understand would find it hilarious though.

I think that's a name for a NAMM show, event band.

I understand, Flyscots and I think it's just STUPID - not funny!

What I think is funny is that you're stuck over there on the west coast and can't get home! You're stuck in the vortex of loserdom! HAHAHAHA!

Gas

The POO??? :confused:

yo John, .. just wanted to mention, I am heading out of town again (are you back home yet) about 5-7 days I think.

Man our team must be getting good at the whole self guidance thing.

New computer parts arive today :)

talk toyou later.

- so now that we have a name; should we look at what type of music we want to make?

LOL Kevin

As mentioned in another post, what & where is exactly is home to me? The answer is a recording studio, now gimme one! I have OK internet access at the moment if that's what you mean, although its dial up so downloading stuff is pretty much out of the question. Other than popping in here while waiting for pages to show up, my time is devoted to the (yuk) job hunt.

Have fun

I'm in Moorpark, which is in 'The Valley' just north-west of LA & all the major Hollywood hot spots. I'm staying with distant relatives at the moment - my Godmother's son & his family. I'm killing myself hunting for work online, I have five A4 pages worth of phone numbers printed out and am working my way through their websites to kinda figure out if A- I'd want to work there and B- If I'd have a chance of working there. It's not much fun although I'm seeing some pretty incredible studio pictures. Its making me all itchy. I just wanna make music, somebody let me!

About Jack, everything's cool, I've spoken with him & his wife & kids a couple of times recently.

So you're lost in LA somewhere. You know John, if I had the money I'd hire you right now, because engineering is not my thing. I need somebody to do that for me so I can just play music. I can't do both things at once, and the little bit I've worked with bunny has only reinforced that. I just want to play my fucking songs man, all this setting levels and clicking on this, and that saps my creative juices, it really does. So.......maybe we can all pool our talents in order to produce something good. I just want to PLAY!!!!!!!!!

Dang WeWus,

I'd have sworn that I wrote that last post of yours! I hate buttons! I want to write and sing and play music!!! But, I do have the gear if I can get through the intimidation of using it.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Wewus should just stick to the recorder.

He could pretend it was a penny whistle, and just play gayly gaelic show tunes all day. There is still the issue with keeping certain holes plugged on the shaft, but I get the feeling he's used to that.

What we record in life, echoes in eternity.

MOXF8, Electro 6D, XK1c, Motif XSr, PEKPER, Voyager, Univox MiniKorg.

https://www.abandoned-film.com

• 2 weeks later...

Archived