Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Now The Double Post You've All Been Waiting For

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by flyscots:

Hey look, Janell's catching on already!

:D

I heard that Janell is a triple-threat. Singer, songwriter, ....what? Oh, triple-thread?

http://www.oneworldlive.com/reachforthestars/img/mainphoto_story_gilda.jpg

Nevermind.

:D

I heard that Janell is a triple-threat. Singer, songwriter, ....what? Oh, triple-thread?

http://www.oneworldlive.com/reachforthestars/img/mainphoto_story_gilda.jpg

Nevermind.

Originally posted by TheWewus:

:wave: Hi Anifa. You better not be mean to Chris, he's not heavy, he's my brother.

I picked Chris because I always thought he was a super cool guy ...... and you KNOW where he fell in the picks!

I would compare the situation to the likes of marriage:

You can be friends, share similar interests, and be very passionate about your views.... then you get married and start living under the same roof and it's like.............. DAMN, what happened?

I still like him.... but whatever... I have my days!!!

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Well the 2 days have passed. A lot happened. Anifa divorced Wewus and married Chris, who she since divorced. She went to put him in the oven but mistook him for our Rhodes & backing vocal man Superbobus. Nursers was going to rescue him but ended up listening to his "The Church" CDs instead. Most importantly though, our name was chosen. Some of you figured it out easy enough, others were confused coz they are so much in love.

We are Double Post

Kind of a nod to our co-management thing, and of course a MusicPlayer tradition.

Wewus made me do it!!! I swear, he was standing right behind me threatening to crack the whip. He and Chris were great friends and little did Wewu know that Chris would lead me astray with his entrancing guitar playing.

Blame the Wewus. :D:P:D

I still luv ya Chris, and well maybe you too Weepuss ;)

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Anifa, get your long assed posts out of my thread! :mad:;)

Ha! I was already working on it! :D

Besides, those weren't THAT long... unless you count the quote! :P

Yeah thanks.

It's actually one of those little things that really pisses me off (now I'm asking for it) You know when people continuously quote whole posts when they are only replying to one line with one line. Then the next person will quote that whole post and add one line. Before you know it the page becomes one big quote fest with very little actually being said. I'm surprised the moderators dont go in and snip the quotes.

Breathe

Not to peeve me off at all, not this time.

Often times, I'll will not quote a person because of that very reason. Sometimes a snip quote, but not very often the whole thing!

Cheers!

Yeah thanks.

It's actually one of those little things that really pisses me off (now I'm asking for it) You know when people continuously quote whole posts when they are only replying to one line with one line. Then the next person will quote that whole post and add one line. Before you know it the page becomes one big quote fest with very little actually being said. I'm surprised the moderators dont go in and snip the quotes.

Breathe

Yeah.

I'm surprised the moderators dont go in and snip the quotes.

Oh, but I do flyscots, but I have the forum set up so YOU still get the full quote.

Other names that nearly made it: (if you wanna use them, pay us!)

Dynamic Mike & The Condensors

Where's Bob?

That's incredible :thu: ... Unfortunately only diehard musicos will understand. :(

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Other names that nearly made it: (if you wanna use them, pay us!)

Dynamic Mike & The Condensors

Where's Bob?

That's incredible :thu: ... Unfortunately only diehard musicos will understand. :(

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived