Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Look here for the draft results of all teams

Drumroll puleeese:

Brakka: Dave Bryce,Joachim P. Dyndale, Tedster, polyt, fantasticsound, Cowbell Allen,

Wewus: dBunny, JDL, Lee Flier, Rog, Is There Gas In The Car?, Nursers

b_3guy: Gus Ladoza, ibescotty, Addix M., cg1155, PBBPaul

Anifa: MixterRader, ChristopherKemp, Dan S, StrongBad, Wrave, 20to20

Sylver: Fingerstyle Jim ,SoundscapeStudios , Mark Zeger, Arneal, Thrashhole

Cereal: Danymal_x , guitplayer, Super 8 RoyD, Dak, Synthetic,

flyscots/Big K: MR. WOW, Superbobus, Pauldil, DJDM, Salty Tonk, Rim,

Note: The draft order and selection order has been scrambled to protect the guilty!

I really don't know what to put here.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YES! What a great team I'm in! Dare I unleash my crappy drumming on the discerning ears of Ms Flier though? :o
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

The teams look great! Lots of variation.

Let's see... I'm on a team with;

a very heavy hitter on keyboards...

a very heavy hitter on keyboards (computer keyboards that is... Postaholic King! ;) )

Some other very cool folks... I look forward to seeing what there musical strengths are. :thu:

This should be interesting. :)

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Hey fellas

Except for super and animal we have an all-california team. Synthetic-are you in the LA area? We're pretty strong in the guitar dept so we'll be breaking it up into a few songs tp give everyone a good shot. I figure by your resumes you guitar guys can easily do bass duties too. Oh yeah....did I mention we got a real drummer?

This could really simplify things if you guys can drive over to my place to do tracking.

I think brakka is going to route people into the right forums over at his site. He's doing an unbelievable job BTW

Originally posted by Cereal:

Hey fellas

Except for super and animal we have an all-california team. Synthetic-are you in the LA area?

This could really simplify things if you guys can drive over to my place to do tracking.

If I didn't hate you before, I do now... :mad:

;)

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

I think all the teams look great. We're all in for a lot of fun. Making the selections was so hard. There was so much to choose from and we were all pretty well studied up. We all had people slip through our fingers, and it was suspenseful all the way down to the last pick.

A great time was had by all, and I'm sure we're all looking forward to get started with our teams!

I really don't know what to put here.

Originally posted by Sylver:

Originally posted by Anifa:

Thank you Sylver for posting the final results.

NP, Ani! I just hope I didn't screw them up! Everything look right?
Yep! Looks good Sylver, I just confirmed everything.

I'm glad that you took the time because when I first opened up the forum and noticed Wewus posting ONLY his team results, I was getting ready to hollar at him. :D

You saved me the time of posting the final results and chewing on Wewus tail :evil::D

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Cool stuff! This looks like it going to be a buncha fun!

Looks like my team has the electronics covered very well. I'm sitting here drooling on my ax. The strings are getting rusty. Send me a tune! Gimme the ball coach! Gimme the ball...

StrongBad, checked out some of yer stuff. Fun!

Hey man! Looks like we're gonna be mixed and mastered in Spain! Or maybe Ft. Wayne, just up the road from me! Too cool, too cool! Got pickers, got grinners, got it all man!!!

I can't wait to see what comes out of all of this.

We haven't even really gotten started yet and I am zoomin'!

I think I'll go wax my flute! :eek: Yeah! I think I'll go by that new sound module. Yeah! I think I'll go restring my guitars and tune my tamborine! Yeah!

Just waiting for Anifa to wake up and say GO! :D

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

ME: "Nobody knows the troubles I've seen!"

Unknown Voice: "The Shadow do!"

Originally posted by Anifa:

You saved me the time of posting the final results and chewing on Wewus tail :evil::D

Ani'Fa, THAT could be interesting! :eek:

Perhaps you should leave well enough alone! ;)

Just a suggestion!

Gas :cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

To all the manager-types:

THANKS! For your work in getting this underway! This is going to be a lot of fun!

Gas... In The Car! :cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Brand new mini concert snare or big old shitty Remo one? decisions, decisions ...

I ordered some new bass strings too, now I'm thinking about splashing out on 9 new valves for my guitar pre. I shouldn't really, should I?

"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

Originally posted by Addix Metzatricity:

Hey b_3guy... What's the deal? two bassists?

Grrrrr....

Ibescotty's gonne steal my fire.

Kidding, of course.

I'm unable to find cg1155's sign up post... Some help, please?

Maybe I didn't pick you for your bass playing or maybe I didn't pick ibescotty for his bass playing. cg1155's sign up is here

http://www.musicgearnetwork.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000091;p=2

Are you going to be a problem, Addix?

Just kidding

Steve

www.seagullphotodesign.com

Originally posted by fantasticsound:

...a very heavy hitter on keyboards (computer keyboards that is... Postaholic King! ;) )...

I reassemble that remark:

POSTAHOLIC KING

I PICK A LONG SHOT

A PLOT IS CHOKING

A TIP: LOGIC HONKS

LOOPING A SHTICK

PINCH A LOG, IT'S OK :o

Originally posted by Cereal:

Hey fellas

Except for super and animal we have an all-california team. Synthetic-are you in the LA area? We're pretty strong in the guitar dept so we'll be breaking it up into a few songs tp give everyone a good shot. I figure by your resumes you guitar guys can easily do bass duties too. Oh yeah....did I mention we got a real drummer?

I think brakka is going to route people into the right forums over at his site. He's doing an unbelievable job BTW

According to the fine print on the rules, if more than 3 members of your team assemble in one location at the same time, you'll have to pay air fare for all the other teams to do likewise. It's only fair.

Originally posted by Is There Gas in the Car?:

THANKS! For your work in getting this underway! This is going to be a lot of fun!

No problem Tom!

It wasnt easy, but it was a lot of fun! There were a few tense moments whilst waiting for your next pick. Plenty of thoughts like "dont pick him, please dont pick him" followed by lots of big "aaaaaaawwwwwwww NNNNOOOO's" or sighs of relief!

We all knew though, that no matter who was picked by who, we were gonna have 7 great teams full of fantastic musicians.

Let the game's begin....

John Scotsman

Originally posted by flyscots:

Originally posted by Is There Gas in the Car?:

No problem Tom!

It wasnt easy, but it was a lot of fun! There were a few tense moments whilst waiting for your next pick. Plenty of thoughts like "dont pick him, please dont pick him" followed by lots of big "aaaaaaawwwwwwww NNNNOOOO's" or sighs of relief!

We all knew though, that no matter who was picked by who, we were gonna have 7 great teams full of fantastic musicians.

Let the game's begin....

John Scotsman

A big DITTO on everything John just said. It's been fun and tense to say the least.

And ALL musicians entered are fabulous; there were no BAD picks to be made by any manager.

Rock On!!!

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Originally posted by Brakka.:

[

POSTAHOLIC KING

I PICK A LONG SHOT

A PLOT IS CHOKING

A TIP: LOGIC HONKS

LOOPING A SHTICK

PINCH A LOG, IT'S OK :o

a little too much free time, Brakka? :D

wow... :thu: