Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

i am too comfortable with that!!!

hey buddy!! I am too comfortable with this latest P2P software found - Kazaa - it has almost revolutionised my wa yof working on the net....everbody shud give a try to it!!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This program is great! Ever since Napster fell apart, I haven't been able to find anything even remotely worth using until this! And you can find anything with it, not just music. Downloads are faster and much more reliable than Napster since it finds more than one person to download the file you want from, so if one person signs off, the other people pick up the slack instead of you losing your file.

These clowns are all over the forums spammin the Kaza BS. Little do they realise that most people here are creators of music and might actually be offended by the theft of peoples property. Fools. Sorry but it bugs me. :mad:

Mac Bowne

G-Clef Acoustics Ltd.

Osaka, Japan

Jesus, who writes these guys copy? Apparently they don't even come back and read the replies to their post because I blasted them a few days later on The Guitar Forum. This is the first time I've seen team spamming. leone also has a really lame attempt at a real post on the Biz Forum .

Archived