Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Let's get things happening

Ok,

Enough of the hibernation - lets get some serious discussion happening about collaboration.

To start off - who has used Rocket Network at all, and your thoughts? I was thinking maybe we could tryto come up with some great music by collaborating, using this forum as a base.

Let's hear your thoughts!

David

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RN fasinates me but how does one use it? I'm running Logic Gold 4.0 on a G3 accelerated 7300/120 Mac/sys 8.6 (I'm seasoned in the music biz as a hire gun (synth) but my strenth is in the organization of sound-composeing). my pro gear is not on this computer. I presume i must get my 7300 on line to partisipate on RN...All my midi tracks become audio by way of audiowerks2 and Roland audio hardware.. all the rocket extensions are in 8.6 but I have them turned off as they are taking up valuable resourses...where do I go from here???

Originally posted by amp.e.g:

RN fasinates me but how does one use it? I'm running Logic Gold 4.0 on a G3 accelerated 7300/120 Mac/sys 8.6 (I'm seasoned in the music biz as a hire gun (synth) but my strenth is in the organization of sound-composeing). my pro gear is not on this computer. I presume i must get my 7300 on line to partisipate on RN...All my midi tracks become audio by way of audiowerks2 and Roland audio hardware.. all the rocket extensions are in 8.6 but I have them turned off as they are taking up valuable resourses...where do I go from here???

Hiya,

Yes you do need a net connection to be able to use Rocket Network. The Rocket extension does not take up much resources at all. You will need Logic Platinum 4.6 or above to use Rocket, or you can use their free Logic app to test it out.

Dave

I have never used RN, nor tried to install it or anything, but we do a lot of collaborating anyway Usually we'll get instrumentals from other studio and record the vocals here, or we'll get songs and produce them.

As the geek part of the team (Engineer, computer master...) if you start anything interesting I might be able to get our Dive to put her vocals on it or to produce it.

BTW , we are in the look for a good male vocal for a duet...

Danny

Rotshtein Danny - Studio Engineer

Jingles show-reel

Visit DarlingNikkie.com To discover the sounds of "Darling Nikkie"(aka Jade 4U). . . .

New exciting project Goddess of Destruction

Well, I'll be interested soon (waiting for delivery of my Mac). I've been wanting to try Rocket out - unfortunately ,they don't have a BeOS version, so I have to wait for the Mac.

I am also a guitarist, but I fiddle with this & that, have some percussion stuff - maybe we can have some fun! :D:D:D

Archived