Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Logic Rocket Secrets

Hi Everyone!

I've been addicted to RocketNetwork for about a month now...

Since I'm running a MAc, I'm using Logic Rocket (also becouse I'm cheap)

I've found a number of resourses on the net, but few if any really address issues for logicrocket.

Howsabout starting some threads here to address, logic, cubasis, protools questions here?

I've found online support and other users very helpful, but questions remain...plugins for logicrocket, how to bounce, when tracks move around, how to get midi into audio...

there are logic forums on line, but non address the rocket version.

Thanks for reading!

Dave

no matter where you go, there you are...

http://johnnypistolaband.com

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Dave:

It would be great to get everyone posting and answering questions about specific software. Logic Rocket has the look and feel of the more elaborate (and expensive) versions of Logic Audio, but there are some limitations, especially in audio routing and plug-ins. For example, you can share sessions with users of Logic Audio Platinum, but you wouldn't have the LAP plug-ins at your disposal. Still, Logic Rocket makes a good jumping off point for getting to know how Logic works with audio and MIDI, and how it feels to get involved in an online session.

So welcome. Please post and share your experiences with us!

-- Emile Menasche

Originally posted by BoldRuler:

Hi Everyone!

I've been addicted to RocketNetwork for about a month now...

Since I'm running a MAc, I'm using Logic Rocket (also becouse I'm cheap)

I've found a number of resourses on the net, but few if any really address issues for logicrocket.

Howsabout starting some threads here to address, logic, cubasis, protools questions here?

I've found online support and other users very helpful, but questions remain...plugins for logicrocket, how to bounce, when tracks move around, how to get midi into audio...

there are logic forums on line, but non address the rocket version.

Thanks for reading!

Dave

Ok, here's a couple of questions...

I've figured out what some of the tools in the tool box are:

Arrow=select tool, scissors=trim/cut, eraser=clear/delete, pencil=hyperdra, the little box with an S alows sampling a region, Magnifyer=zoom...

what about the other tools? Glue tool? the M tool? the I Beam?

Also since I figured out how to use hyperdraw on an individual track, how do I effect the master volum in a similar way?

Thanks a bunch... back to rocket network to make some more tunes!

Dave

hiya,

yep I found using Logic Rocket a challenge initially as it is quite different to Cubase and Pro-Tools in its set-out, Took me awhile to realise you had to use pencil tool to create a track http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/smile.gif

Don't forget, when you are logged into rocket, if you click on the support button at top of rocket control window, it takes you to the support section of web-site, and there are guides to logic rocket etc there.

------------------

www.mp3.com/thirdstoreystory

Thanks!

It seems as though I've scoured the support stuff, some good clues!

I've been having lots of fun using LogicRocket. I'm not particularly frustrated, but appreciate jewels of wisdom as well. I haven't spent much time playing the last couple of days... This board helps alot, seeing how everyone is doing, hearing about folks who could have been there but weren't...WOW!

Anyhow I'll be on the network over the weekend...hope to see you there!

Dave aka dscott11

Hiya dave,

great to hear you are enjoying the experience, and will be online Sat night PST so may see you online! Anyone else wanna join in?

------------------

www.mp3.com/thirdstoreystory

Archived