Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

How would you most like to share

I thought I'd try a little survey: In what ways do you see yourself sharing projects on the Internet?

Collaborating with other songwriters?

As a resource for finding session musicians?

Remixing people's projects or having others remix yours?

Taking advantage of a connected studio's capabilities that you may lack in your own -- for example, tracking drums in their large live room?

Online jam sessions?

I could see how all of the above might work (although the jam session would not quite be in real time, you might be able to hash ideas back and forth).

What do you think?

Your thoughts?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm mostly interested in jumping in and contributing keyboards to other peoples tracks. I have my own tunes that I'm putting together that I want to keep as me playing all the instruments. Between that and the part time band and a Day Job, this what I can contribute. I hope that's cool. Just let me know in a thread what you want. I have a Alesis QS-8, Korg MS2000, Hammond XK-2 with Leslie. The B-3 is in another room away from the Internet connection, so I would have to go off line to record it. I'll be using Cubase. Looking forward to recording with you!!!.

Steve

www.seagullphotodesign.com

I have heard of the RN for at least a year now. I find it interesting but sort of wonder about who else can get a hold of the tracks submitted.

Just call me paranoid.

I would like to submit drum tracks. I have already done a cross continental demo before but not with the RN. I'm getting better on Cubase, but I prefer Cakewalk.

Felix:

If you post in a public session, the public will have access to your parts. If you post to a provate session that you own, you have control over who has access.

------------------

Dave Walker

QA/Tech Support Manager

Rocket Network

http://www.mp3.com/dbwalker

Rocket Network user name: Dave

Dave Walker

QA/Tech Support Manager

Rocket Network

http://www.mp3.com/dbwalker

Rocket Network user name: Dave

Archived