Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Cubase and Rocket Networks

Hi folks:

Welcome to the Track Exchange.

Rocket Networks is a revolutionary tool that lets you share music projects over the Internet -- as long as you and your collaborators are using compatible software. To get started, you might have to learn an unfamiliar program like Cubase or Logic -- both of which are available in free downloadable Rocket versions.

I'd like to know how people are maximizing Cubase -- for collaboration and for general personal use. So let your questions, comments, and tips fly...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by emilemenasche:

To get started, you might have to learn an unfamiliar program like Cubase or Logic -- both of which are available in free downloadable Rocket versions.

I'd like to know how people are maximizing Cubase -- for collaboration and for general personal use. So let your questions, comments, and tips fly...

I have a copy of Cubasis VST that came with my audio interface. I haven't used it much (I'm a cakewalk guy), but it's running fine. I'd hate to install more software. Will it work?

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

Originally posted by Rod CA:

I have a copy of Cubasis VST that came with my audio interface. I haven't used it much (I'm a cakewalk guy), but it's running fine. I'd hate to install more software. Will it work?

Yes, Cubasis is compatible. Check out this link for some info on geting started.

http://www.rocketnetwork.com/html/audiopro/how_to.html

Look for the heading "Tour 3:

and underneath: Using Cubase or Cubasis"

Hope this helps!

Archived