Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Gotta Disappear For A While

Hi Folks, My father just passed away this morning, and my internet connection is on his cable bill. I'm going to lose the connection for a while until I can afford my own connection. See you all when I get back -- Rob
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rob...my God...I mean, your Dad. I'm so sorry to hear that. Man, take the time you need, get back together, and remember our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. All the best
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Very sorry to hear of your father. My father died unexpectedly almost 12 years ago. I know how hard it can be. Remember the special things your father has given to you, and draw strength from them. And, if you need to talk, find a computer and talk to us. Definatly a lot of good caring people here. Take care. My prayers are with you.

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Very sorry to hear that. My own dad...who is getting up there in age, with some developing respiratory problems...makes me wonder and worry a lot about how much longer he's going to be around. Those are never pleasant thoughts for me... ...I can only guess how badly you must feel having to deal with the actual reality.

miroslav - miroslavmusic.com

"Just because it happened to you, it doesn't mean it's important."

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. My dad died 6 years ago and I still miss him. Take Care

RobT

Famous Musical Quotes: "I would rather play Chiquita Banana and have my swimming pool than play Bach and starve" - Xavier Cugat

Hits a chord close to home... Don't know you but I have an idea of what you're going through and know that's it's tough, especially if you're young. My old man passed away unexpectedly when I was 21. 13 years later I still miss him but can't help smiling whenever I think about him cause he was one really incredibly great guy. It's true that you will always carry a part of him with you...
if you play an F triad with a G in the bass you get a sus chord. If you play it together with me then WeSus

<<13 years later I still miss him but can't help smiling whenever I think about him >> I still miss my dad very much. I don't think it's something you ever really get over, but there's so much of the dad in the children, that whatever he did lives on - just in a different form.

What the all said! Losing a loved one is difficult, losing a parent is way beyond difficult. I feel so sorry for you & your family. My dad died at age 68 very suddenly in 1989, there was no indication that it was coming. I miss him dearly every day. If it is of any comfort, you got plenty of caring friends here. /Mats

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the thoughts and prayers. While my father's passing wasn't at all unexpected, we were told a year ago that he wouldn't live more than three months - he lived twelve - it's still difficult. -- Rob
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

Archived