Jump to content

Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!



Recommended Posts

Hey, Pop!

There are several sources for cymbal mutes (or mufflers) available.

Here is one that looks good: http://drumsandpercussion.com/vcd.htm


Your best bet is to do a search at www.google.com for cymbal mufflers or mutes.


Most of these are like a rubbery pad that hangs from the wingnut.

There is another product that I have heard of called Cymbal Socks.

I am not sure if this product still exists. I'll do some research on this.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Pop:

Did some more checking.

Zildjian offers Cymbal mutes that utilize bonded neoprene sponge rubber. They are offered in prepacks or individually. Check with your local retailer for more information.



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...