Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

£50 Left

h364

Hi guys, i have £50 left over from my birthday, i wanted to know really what to get, its a cross between a new fender acoustic, a rockbag flightcase for my new GT-6b, or a hiscox hardshell case for my new fender? Your Thoughts... Thanks, Harrison

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think i might get the warwick rock case, simply becuase i got my GT-6B today, and im totally in love with it, i'll use a gig bag for my basses, and the case for the FX, and its half price at the minute so its all good.

Im having a few issues with my bass too, i was quickly having a look at my GT-6B the first time i openend it, i was just flicking through quick, happily, and then it just died, only fuzz and feedback was going through the FX and the Amp, its Squire P-Bass Special, im not to worried tho cuz i have A Fender Jazz 4 xmas, i'll porbably use that as my main 'electric' bass, and use my squire, to learn basic licks and to practice on. Thanks, Harrison

Save your money for now, put a bit more after Xmas and get a Tascam Bass Trainer, I bought one for me and it's amazing.

Really worth it.

www.myspace.com/davidbassportugal

"And then the magical unicorn will come prancing down the rainbow and we'll all join hands for a rousing chorus of Kumbaya." - by davio

Archived