Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Adding To The Set List!

h364

Hi guys, you may well know im 13, 14 in decemeber! Any my band is quite locally famous.

We disccusing new additions to our set list, as you will see we do alot of differnt styles, which i think is great as were young and were trying out alot of things.

Well Here it is!:

Metallica: Whiskey In The Jar

Metallica: Enter Sand Man

Blink 182: All The Small Things

R.H.C.P: Californication

Less Than Jake: Rest Of My Life

Oasis: Wonderwall

Fountains Of Wayne: Stacey's Mom

Nirvana: Smells Like Teen Spirit

Ramones: Blitzkreig Bop

Green Day: American Idiot

Offspring: Want You Bad

There is more but i really cant remeber, we havent gigged in a while. Anyway what do u think should be added?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by h364:

Hi guys, you may well know im [sic] 13, 14 in decemeber! [sic]

The "old guy" in your avatar always throws me. :o:D

[...] we do alot [sic] of differnt [sic] styles, which i [sic] think is great as were [sic] young and were [sic] trying out alot [sic] of things.
Comparing your set list to the whole wide world of music, I think you'll agree that your list has more similarities than differences.

Anyway what do u [sic] think should be added?
Are you looking for more of the same? Or are you looking for something different? I'm guessing you really don't want something like Justin Timberlake.

I didn't recognize 27% of what's on your list, so I assume the only "oldy moldy" song is the one by The Ramones. (Well, I guess the Metallica is starting to sound "vintage" now as well, and Nirvana and Green Day aren't spring chickens anymore, either.) Would you like suggestions on older songs, or do you want to concentrate on newer artists? (I'd think you'd want to keep things as fresh as possible, but adding a few older songs like you have gives you a little more depth than bands that don't play anything more than 5 years old.)

Refresh our memories. Your band is drums, bass, two guitars, and one of the guitarists sings lead? No keys, right?

Hi, yeah im aware that it was orginally irish, but there our alot of major diffreneces between the orginal and the thin lizzy to the metallica. Yeah we would like to stay nice and fresh, and no justine timberlake please, just on the lines of whats there. Cheers,

New(er) stuff...how about:

Somebody Told Me - The Killers

I'm Not Okay (I Promise) - MCR

Tear You Apart - She Wants Revenge

Old stuff...where do I start? How about:

96 Tears - ? and the Mysterians

Kick Out The Jams - The MC5

Search And Destroy - The Stooges

How about this - get the soundtrack to Tony Hawk : American Wasteland and play through that at your gigs. That should appeal to every 13-14 year old boy out there. I have my doubts that it will help you with the girls...

Push the button Frank.

Archived