Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hello Montreal!

ConorO

Ohh, we're in Vegas?

Hi folks, bit of a walk in the dark again. I'm an old member, just recently returning & was hoping someone could put me in the way of the most highly esteemed Connie Zimmerman? My old e address for her is now obsolete & I would love to catch up with her.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

ConorO'

Run with those that seek the truth. Run from those that have found it.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Conor! Are you really in Vegas? Do you realize how close you are to New Orleans!!! (Just kidding... you are still pretty far!)

My email address is the same. I am going to shoot you a note, so you can have it. I hope your email address is the same.

I was just in Vegas October 22nd through the 25th for a business trip for my husband's company.

It's GREAT to hear from you. We had a bad hurricane. It's been very sad around here in my town. I can't remember if we've chatted since the storm.

I've been visiting our forum here most days, but my band stopped when the storm came, and I've not been able to play bass much again yet. I can't post because I have nothing to post about, but I still visit almost every day because it's the only thing that keeps me grounded with the idea that I used to be a musician and maybe will be one again one day.

Bye! (I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU WHILE YOU ARE HERE IN THE STATES!!!)

... connie

"Change comes from within." - Jeremy Cohen

The definition of LUCK: When Preparation meets Opportunity!

http://www.cybergumbo.com

Originally posted by Pernax:

This monkey's gone to heaven? :confused::cool:

The very monkey!

Hi Pernax, how's things? Still belting out scandanavian metal?

Originally posted by Connie Z:

Conor! Are you really in Vegas? Do you realize how close you are to New Orleans!!! (Just kidding... you are still pretty far!)

My email address is the same. I am going to shoot you a note, so you can have it. I hope your email address is the same.

I was just in Vegas October 22nd through the 25th for a business trip for my husband's company.

It's GREAT to hear from you. We had a bad hurricane. It's been very sad around here in my town. I can't remember if we've chatted since the storm.

I've been visiting our forum here most days, but my band stopped when the storm came, and I've not been able to play bass much again yet. I can't post because I have nothing to post about, but I still visit almost every day because it's the only thing that keeps me grounded with the idea that I used to be a musician and maybe will be one again one day.

Bye! (I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU WHILE YOU ARE HERE IN THE STATES!!!)

... connie

Hi Connie! Good to hear you're doing well. We swapped emails once or twice after the storm, I mailed you soon after & you replied saying you were o.k. You're memory must be slipping ;)

I'll try that e address again.

:wave:

Originally posted by Wally Malone:

ConorO, you could PM her from the forum.

Wally

Ta Wallie, I never even thought about.

*slaps self on forehead*

Hi Connie,

We remembered you the other week at the London Low Down meet. Good to see you're still around. Phil pointed out that there are a lot of members who lurk but don't often post. Don't be a stranger.

Feel the groove internally within your own creativity. - fingertalkin

Originally posted by ConorO':

The very monkey!

Hi Pernax, how's things? Still belting out scandanavian metal?

Hi man, great to hear from you!

Things are going strong, and yes, we're still shredding away engulfed in the eternal darkness of the frozen north. :D

(up to 200 characters) You may use UBBCode in your signature.

Originally posted by TimR:

Hi Connie,

We remembered you the other week at the London Low Down meet. Good to see you're still around. Phil pointed out that there are a lot of members who lurk but don't often post. Don't be a stranger.

Thanks Tim! Even though I am not posting, I am still here in spirit. And I always enjoy and learn from all of the wonderful posts you guys put up here.

Thanks for thinkin' about me! :wave:

... Connie

"Change comes from within." - Jeremy Cohen

The definition of LUCK: When Preparation meets Opportunity!

http://www.cybergumbo.com

Archived