Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

A Lowdown forum member in the 'Lights': Check this out

TShakazBlackRoots

Blessings all.

I did an interview with the biggets Entertainment website over here. I was sure to include you my friends ;) .

Click on this link: http://www.ugpulse.com/articles/daily/homepage.asp?ID=499

Let me know what you think. Thanx :thu:

One Love :)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blessings all.

Thanx for the 'big ups'... ;)

No, I ain't 'that somebody'. You guys are the mentors some of us follow fi real. I've learnt so much about my instrument (the bass obviously :D )from this forum. Bless bless bless!!!

Hi Tshaka, I listned to all the samples and I loved them. Great interview also. I have not listned to a lot of Regge but now I am going to start. Congratulations and we are honored to have you on our Forum.

Rocky

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb, voting on what to eat for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb, contesting the vote."

Benjamin Franklin

Thanx Phil, Rocky and everybody for your contribution. :thu: As I said in an earlier thread, The Bass literally saved my life, most of all, meeting you all on this forum! Thanx again, thanx again.

Tons of Blessings everytime

Originally posted by Flemtone:

Hey, wait a minute!

You're, you're...SOMEBODY!

No fair hanging around with nobodys like me!!!

I feel the same way, and about the same way I felt when I was trying out a guitar in an Austin music store and Eric Johnson walked in - "I'm just gonna shut up now"...

I will be buying your CDs and stealing all your bass lines, however...

Great RASpect Chad and bossman Dave :thu: . Thanx for your support and encouragement.

Yap, I am definately spreading the gospel over here. Synths and looping has taken over here like a virus for the last 6 years or more. The live musician is history over here :mad::(

However, all is not lost. Last week I helped set up a Foundation of sorts for Music producers, programmers and studio owners. We are on a serious drive to encourage them to bring back live music and to give jobs to our instrumentalists who are living terribly!

Believe it or not, we do have stadium shows here, packed to capacity, with our artists using backing tracks (CD), and people pay to watch this! :mad:

Things are changing for the better as the public recognises it's been a rip off.

With your support, we shall change music and make lives of the INSTRUMENTALISTS better. ;)

One Love and blessings

Nice interview. Thanks for mentioning this place!

I applaud what you're doing for your homeland.

This is just an un-official non-binding opinion, but 13 years with one person is marriage no matter what the legalities are ;)

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

:D:D Tom, tell me about it....13 years of torture ;) . In any language, that should be marriage.

Much respect for taking time to read the interview. :thu: Can't forget the Lowdown coz I'll be a damn liar if I don't people know that it's shaped alot of my playing (the opinions here that is).

One Love :cool:

The more I read, the more amazing it seems. And I plan to read this over and over again.

We're SO proud of you, my brother! :thu:

Looking forward to the inevitable BP Magazine interview and the cover photos next...

Bass Player Magazine cover and interview? :eek: Wow Fred the Bass Player, that'd would be something.....a dream if there was one ;) Let's not even get started on that boss. :D

Thanx so much for the support. :thu: I will never get tired of thanking this forum for the inspiration. Bless bless bless :)

Dang, TShaka. That was righteous!!!!!!!!

:thu::thu::thu::thu:

Reggae with jazz undertones. Whoda thunkit?

This is me, headed back to the 'shed........... :D

Do not be deceived by, nor take lightly, this particular bit of musicianship one simply describes as "bass". - Lowell George

"The music moves me, it just moves me ugly." William H. Macy in "Wild Hogs"

Thanx Bottomend for the thumbs up. ;) Check out a CD by guitarist John Kpiaye (Red, Gold and Blues). It's a wicked combination of Reggae, Blues and Jazz music. :thu:

Chad, bless bless for the recommendation, a commission is on it's way :D:D

Thanny, I have sent you a PM on how to access the article, and yes, Reggae is cool music. :cool:

Archived