Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

"Required" songs/Classic Rock

Ross Brown

You need to set up the right list for YOUR band.

All of us classic rockers would be happy to send you songlists, but each list will have more songs than you (or we) can play in a night. If I sent you my set lists for the last three shows, there are too many songs because we add and subtract material.

So pull together a massive list (including the ones above) and sit down with your band mates to carve out songs in groups of 10 (or however many you can handle at once) and prioritize. The choice is a mix of what fits you, what the crowd likes, and personal preferences.

Then post your choices here. Inquiring minds want to know!

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Tom,

Will do.

It is interesting, the "rythym" guitar player brought a CD of covers that he likes. Mostly good stuff. Some of it I have never heard before. I lean very hard towards blues, so I am learning about a whole new world. We are adding about 5 per week. I am busy.

"When I take a stroll down Jackass Lane it is usually to see someone that is already there" Mrs. Brown

Archived