Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'm On TV Tonight!

Hey, anybody who gets the Canadian channel Bravo - tonight at 2100hrs Eastern they're showing Hotel New Hampshire. They used my high school marching band as the marching band in one scene. I'm on camera for about 2-3 seconds as the camera moves past me to the actor playing cymbals. Ah the good ole days - young, skinny and with hair. Sigh. (Edit): Oh yeah, I'm the goof playing snare drum. -- Rob
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't know Bravo was Canadian! One of the only things worth watching. Thanks for the viewing tip. About being a kid, someone once observed: "They know nothing but how to look good- so they should strike a pose- and shut the fu@k up." Now your opinion is worth something. ;)

"We are the Federales... You know, the Mounted Police..."

---"If you're the police, where are your badges?"

"Bodges?..."

StoneKnife, there are Canadian and American versions of the station, that's why I specified the Canadian. I don't know what the American version is showing tonight. And there are those who would argue, and not without merit, that my opinion still means nothing :) -- Rob
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

May be they have different programming in various time zones... Here's what's on in the NorthWest: Resurrection (on now) 4:00 PM Hill Street Blues [166642] 5:00 PM Children of a Lesser God [472604] 7:30 PM Damage [493197] 10:00 PM Profiles [865401] 11:00 PM Children of a Lesser God [127642]

"We are the Federales... You know, the Mounted Police..."

---"If you're the police, where are your badges?"

"Bodges?..."

Archived