Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Planning a move..

Gimmegroove

Hey guys

As some of you may remember, some time ago I was talking about wanting to quit the music school that i was attending.. and well, I did..

Now, before I get flamed for being an ungrateful being and lazy, and so on, let me say.. My love for music has actually reappeared after quitting :) It was at the point where I just hated music, so it's a big step up. I'm practising again (and having fun with it too), and I'm curious about new music and so on, it's great.

But since the school was the only reason for me being in this ****-hole of a city, I'm planning on moving to another city. That city being Aarhus (though I don't expect you to know it). And I've already got 2 possible band offers :)

I'll let you know how it turns out

The

JanJ

Current set-up:

Ibanez SR3005 into a Mesa WalkAbout head with a Mesa 2x10 Powerhouse

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, welcome back! I know the feeling of getting out of something, then getting re-energized when you return to it.

Joe

-- Joe --

"If you think you're too old, then you are." --Lemmy Kilmister

"I have not seen a man who is not god already." --Austin Osman Spare

Good luck with that - I've also experienced the uplifting, inspiring feeling when you leave a musical situation that is just no longer working for you. I ultimately gained more confidence in my abilities.

Get woodshedding. :-)

Now theres three of you in a band, youre like a proper band. Youre like the policemen.

Yeah, I tried one a while back.. At the time I thought it was the best bass I'd ever played.. Very nice bass. But my old'n'busted Ibanez is just my thing.. Don't think I'll ever change.. Other basses just don't feel right.

Current set-up:

Yeah :) I've actually just been jamming with some guys.. We made some cheesy disco/early90sHip-Hop song.. We have a band which is cheesy on purpose... It's fun

Current set-up:

Archived