Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

(i'm a) nerd in heaven!

rumpelstiltskin.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounds more like a money maker than an addition to the arsenal. Check the vintage to see if it is the older "said to have heat issues" age, and tinker while you're in there - computer fans are fast and cheap....

Keep us appraised of your progress.

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Some knucklehead asked for pictures of the inside on the eBay posting!

Oh wait ... that wasn't a knucklehead ... that was robb.!

:D:D:D

Hope you get it cheap! Current price is more than reasonable (US$36), I think, unless it's totally trashed inside.

uh-oh.

i sent an email asking for pictures of the insides, giving directions on how to take the cover off. no response yet, which isn't that big of a warning sign to me.

until i get this today:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its recipients after more than 72 hours on the queue on cpan.yournetplus.com.

The message identifier is: 1FGeCw-0004Oh-B7

The date of the message is: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 10:34:37 -0500

The subject of the message is: Re: Additional Pictures - Item #7396329360

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

info@cvsellsit.com

Delay reason: mailbox is full

so do i stop paying attention, or is it still worth the effort if it's under $100 (which it looks like it will be)? does this imply anything or am i looking for issues?

robb.

That's not a good sign, but if you're using PayPal or another "auction safe" payment method it may be that you are inconvenienced for a couple weeks if you have to go through any arbitration.

Or - win the auction then try to contact the seller again before you make payment. Document everything and send the message through eBay with subjects like "Reply if you want me to pay." No contact, no payment, no deal.

Seems to me that between the eBay message system and the seller's own email account, they should have received that one way or another.

- Matt W.

Archived