Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Board rule clarification please

UTS-D

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everyone here is in a band...so if everyone did it, this would no longer be a conversation forum...but a gig posting forum.

Some people post the occasional gig spam, others just put links to their band's stuff in their signatures.

I would recommend saving the gigspam threads for particularly big and/or good shows.

I believe that i've posted gig spam twice in 1.5 years.

also, have you heard about the board rule that states that you can't make a thread asking questions about board rules?

:D

jason

2cor5:21

Soli Deo Gloria

"it's the beauty of a community. it takes a village to raise a[n] [LLroomtempJ]." -robb

My YouTube Channel

also, have you heard about the board rule that states that you can't make a thread asking questions about board rules?
hmmm....no but I have my elevator pass from high school, wanna buy it? hahahaha

I figured that's what the deal was on spamming shows. I think that's a good idea about only posting about the big shows or maybe even cd releases. Major events and all.

:thu:

We love to hear about interesting stuff in your band, but not an advertisement. You'll see that we often discuss the "trials and tribulations" of band life, with support and suggestions to help.

There is a fine band forum attached here called Bandwidth. You'll see some familiar posters there. It's a good place to introduce your band.

Tom

P.S. Nice post J :thu:

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Originally posted by Gospel7theZealot:

everyone here is in a band...

I can only get in a band if I hang out at the school for the deaf. :(

You can stop now -jeremyc

STOP QUOTING EVERY THING I SAY!!! -Bass_god_offspring

lug, you should add that statement to you signature.-Tenstrum

I'm not sure any argument can top lug's. - Sweet Willie

Archived