Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Bumpcity?

_Sweet Willie_

Yo Bumpdiggity!

What's goin' down, mang? :confused:

Gig stories w/ LSD or the Wax On Crew?

Studio journals?

Tales of home improvement?

Physical therapy caused by the weight of that JPJ Alembic fish hanging on your shoulder?

Can you find your way out of the woodshed? :P

Peace. :cool:

--s-uu

spreadluv

Fanboy? Why, yes! Nordstrand Pickups and Guitars.

Messiaen knew how to parlay the funk.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "evil empire" might have him doing some last minute testing on the new 360. Or, he's locked up in a small room coming up with new stuff with his lead singer. Either way, he's a lucky bastard. ;)

ATM

(My reference to the "evil empire" is just a fun jab, considering I have a relative working there and I'd give a left-something-or-other to be able to play with all that stuff and get paid for it.)

They have the internet in Chicago. Last I checked it was possible to visit this forum while in Chicago. While there are many distractions in Chicago, often there is a free moment for catching up with forumites. ;):D

Errrrr, *bump*...

spreadluv

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet Willie:

They have the internet in Chicago.

Actually, I used up the last of the Chicago Internet last week, but they said they were getting more in this week. In the meanwhile, I've been using my hidden stash of Baltimore Internet, which is very similar to Chicago Internet, but not quite as cold.

"For instance" is not proof.

Oh my! 900 lbs. of Mary Jane?!?! Wow, m-uu, it seems that OK's mega-churches and quickie marts are being put to shame in the shadow of hallucigen trafficking in massive quantities in neighboring TX!

The Seahawks play the Giants today in Seattle. I wonder if Bump will be back home in time for kick-off or for one of his bands to bring le rocque in the parking lot for the tailgate crew. I'll be pulling for the G-men (in case anyone was curious).

This thread is starting to feel a bit like "Where's Waldo?", n'est-ce pas?

Peace.

--Dub $$

spreadluv

This thread is starting to feel a bit like "Where's Waldo?", n'est-ce pas?

As a caring and loving community, we're just worried. It's been a while since he stopped by, and all these news going around start to play tricks with our heads. I mean, think of all those lovely basses just sitting there, probably alone in the dark, waiting desperately for someone to come and pick them up and give them a bit of lovin'. :P:D

-P

(up to 200 characters) You may use UBBCode in your signature.

It seems, my dear Pernax, that perhaps we should intervene. We may need to head to his home to check in on his "babies". If they're all alone in the dark, we should transfer them to warm, well lit locales where they can be played frequently and lovingly. I know one such spot in New Jersey, for example (and it's not getz76's rehearsal space!).

As you rightly point out, my Finnish amigo, it is (as always) about the luv.

Peace.

--s-uu

spreadluv

Sounds like a plan. We move in and steal... err... relocate the basses in distress. As an added safetymeasure, I suggest that we divide the basses to more than one continent. Due to the magnitude of the situation, I'll be willing to open a temporary :rolleyes: center for, say, the Lull family...

NJ sounds like a good location too, just as long as you're able to keep that Getz-character out of the picture. I wouldn't trust any of my basses with him for a second...

(up to 200 characters) You may use UBBCode in your signature.

Oh my! 900 lbs. of Mary Jane?!?! Wow, m-uu, it seems that OK's mega-churches and quickie marts are being put to shame in the shadow of hallucigen trafficking in massive quantities in neighboring TX!

Yeh, but we try to keep the mega-churches in the news by getting a pastor KO\'d on occasion.

And I second Pernax's "caring and loving community" sentiment... Somewhere in the bowels of my heart, I care.

- Matt W.

Woah! My very own thread! I feel so special. ;)

Yes, I did just get back from Chicago. I spent the Thanksgiving weekend there visiting El Girlfriend's family. It was a very busy whirlwind tour and hardly had time to think before we were on a plane back to Seattle on Monday. After that weekend, I am thankful for two more things:

1. That El Girlfriend's mother didn't kill us with her Mad Driving Skillz (or lack there of). "I'm a late braker" is a direct quote. I was terrified.

2. That my basses will always have a good home if something happens to me. Teehee.

Chicago was cold and windy on Thursday and Friday. It snowed in Antioch on Friday. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday it was much warmer (40's/50's) and it rained a bit. Flying home over that massive storm system that pounded the midwest and east coast yesterday made for some "fun" turbulence.

Archived