Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Did anybody see anything at the NAMM show?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, I saw the exciting new Anderton. Not sure which version it was. In fact, I was setting up my booth on the day before the show and I got a sneak preview. It seemed to have very little latency and sounded great. Hardware looked in good shape. Hope there were no problems with the SCSI port after a few days of Nashville "meat-n-three" meals. :D - Jeff

Didn't seem to be much out right now worth writting home about. Of course I didn't have far to travel. I even looked for some of the guys around this form, but without any luck. One of the best things I saw was the next version of the Yamaha O2R (96k) Got a pamplette for a Yamaha showing of their DM2000 dig board and went to that today. Looks like great equipment. I came home with about 50lbs of brocheres less than I usually do. Russ

Yeah, for me, the people were much more of a highlight than the toys this year... Got to chat with Craig, alpha, Jeff, Scott Gould, Michael "Wireworld" Wagener (who has one hell of a nice studio - thanks again for taking the time to give me the tour!) and Marvster...great to see all you guys! Gear? Oh...ummm...yeah, I really liked the new little Korg Mini-synth.... :D dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Archived