Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Cool new site: BassGirls.com

clatteramy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool indeed!

Actually, Amy, a site called bunnybass.com used to be real girl-centric and had sections on basses for females (better fits for smaller hands/bodies), female bassists, and it's main content mostly contributed by one of its feminine founders.

But it's not active now, so this is needed. I think you can still get in touch with Mimi if you goodle that URL, and maybe cop some content, photos, etc.

Originally posted by ArwinH:

Man, as if I didn't want a 12ver bad enouh already!

I've heard that those waterstone's are massive Amy, in sound and weight. What do you think of the Limited edition Tom Peterson Single Pup model vs. the dual pickup one? I've heard some odd things about the differences in their tone.

I haven't had a chance to really play them side-by-side and do a comparison yet since it just arrived. I'll be doing that soon and let you know what I find out. What kinds of things have you heard? I love the TP-1 and right off the bat I think I still like its tone better, but I need to mess around more with the new one.

Originally posted by davio:

Nice rehearsal space there, Amy. Looks like you guys did a nice number on the chicken house.

Thanks, davio! We're really loving it. Still have a few more things to do to finish up, but it's such a pleasant place to spend time, which makes it a lot easier to want to practice!

Originally posted by clatteramy:

http://www.clatter.com/Amy.jpg

Black is my preferred bass color, but I'll take what I can get as long as it sounds good!

When do we get a chance to hear that proud beauty? The bass, I mean. :D

Obligatory Social Media Link

"My concern is, and I have to, uh, check with my accountant, that this might bump me into a higher, uh, tax..."

Yes, I did, and I'm curious about the same things. I didn't really have that much trouble playing the 34", although some people complained the neck was too wide. I mean, if *I* can play it, with the world's smallest hands We're plannig on playing a lot today, so I'll let you know how it all comes out!

Archived