Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Here We Go !! - Music Player Live!

Bill Leigh

They've booked next year around the same time. One of the publishers (Valerie) told me that the venue next year will have more space and allow more options.

C'mon over!

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maury said:

tnb... JEEZ... the MTD is coming your way, eh? Wasn't the new tuba enough?

The tuba was slightly used :D . I will probably sell it after the 2nd show (depending on what's happening) and upgrade my upright. Maybe get one of those New Standard Cleveland's http://www.newstandardbass.com/cleveland.htm

I am paying for a bulk of the MTD by selling my fretless. So if anyone wants to buy a '99 Lakland fretless for cheap, call me.

Originally posted by tnb:

She's 20??? Oh, that makes the spankin' she handing out a little easier to take :rolleyes:

I remember Tal Wilkenfeld! She sat in with the Brotherhood of Groove right after I did @ the Knitting Factory a few months ago...and totally blew everything I did out of everyone's minds ( :eek: ). Freakishly good player.

Really bummed I couldn't make it out there, this year, everyone.

Next year, I REALLY promise this time!

Originally posted by Tom Capasso:

They've booked next year around the same time. One of the publishers (Valerie) told me that the venue next year will have more space and allow more options.

C'mon over!

Tom

I'd love to :D

...but financially, and logistically it'd be kinda difficult.

Maybe not next year, but hopefully one year ;)

It'd be a thrill to travel to the US, see some funky bass gear and meet some lowdowners!

:thu:

Archived