Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

So i've been out of it for a little while...

Bass_god_offspring

...And everyone Gets dilusions of gradure.

hehe. sorry, i couldn't help making a starwars reference.

Well, i've been a no show on the forum for quiet a while now,so i only think it's right that i make a post on what's been up, since it's pretty darn awsome.

So my band (Audrey Is a Narcissist) has been doing pretty good recently. We've played a few shows around the area and got a pretty good reception.

good enough that we've attracted the attention of a clothing company. an upstart brand named "Pretty Killer Clothing", based out of Roseville. So monday we are going in to sign the contract that lets us get 60% off of their clothes (A free box of clothing when we sign the deal), and some good advertisment by the company. so that's pretty cool.

we're also planning a southern California tour right after Christmas. It'd be in LA, San Diego, and wherever else we can find a place to play. It's quiet an exciting prospect since it'd be the first tour any of us have ever been on.

but onward with myself:

I finally bought a 1x15 cab to go with my carvin 410.....yes...it's a Berhinger. but hey, i was skeptical at first, but after a bit of EQing, it sounds pretty damn good with my carvin gear.

oh, and something else pretty cool. the other day was my school's homecoming, and since i'm in charge of "Sound, Tech, and Lighting", i was the soundman for the homecoming rally and halftime show.

man.....was it fun to have 4 2x18", subs, 8 1x15" speaker cabs, and four crazily powerful amps at your disposal! It was filling up a stadium seating 2000+ kids, but man, talk about lots of head room! We even set off a car alarm or two with the subs!

damn, if you thought feeling powerful when you have your bass rig, imagine controlling 8 eighteen inch subs!

;)

...anyways, just thought if anyone was wondering i'd fill them in!

thanks.

:D

-BGO

5 words you should live by...

Music is its own reward

---------------

My Band: www.Myspace.com/audreyisanarcissist

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BGO, good to hear from you again!

With all that good gear they should buy you a laptop PC with a broadband wireless interface. That way you can stop off at a cyber cafe in between gigs and keep us posted. Also communicate with your fans via a "road blog".

I've been there with the 18s. Almost a religious experience. :cool:

Have fun with it! C-ya when you visit Joisey. :thu:

Man, it must be Homecoming Time at the LDLD.

Green Boy returns; now BGO is back in a sharp suit by Pretty Killer Clothing...

Welcome back, guys!

And BGO- I know you had to go into hiding after your publicity shot in Bass Player made you a household face. Way to leverage that popularity into a clothing deal and a tour. Rock your way over to the east coast and I'll try to check you out!

"Am I enough of a freak to be worth paying to see?"- Separated Out (Marillion)

NEW band Old band

And BGO- I know you had to go into hiding after your publicity shot in Bass Player made you a household face. Way to leverage that popularity into a clothing deal and a tour. Rock your way over to the east coast and I'll try to check you out!

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

omg, that made my day.

NICE! :thu:

After having 18" my 4 10's and 1 15...just seems so......unfullfilling.

..ya know what they say, "Once you go 18, you don't go back."

...well, something like that.

:D

-BGO

5 words you should live by...

Music is its own reward

---------------

My Band: www.Myspace.com/audreyisanarcissist

Nice goin' BGO!

Good luck with the tour and I'm glad you decided to go with the 15 brother.

Matt

"He is to music what Stevie Wonder is to photography." getz76

I have nothing nice to say so . . .

Archived