Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Reversing Polarity ?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah we are working together. Coolbreeze has just got DP3 and we are trying to learn how to work it. My email is lrossmusic@att.net and we would appreciate any advice you might have for those just gettig started. As you know the manuals are quite difficult. Does Craig or anyone have a simplified instruction manual on the market.

Not really, but there are several CD based instructional things on the market. But I've heard mixed reviews of how well they instruct. The absolute best resource in the whole wide world is the MOTU-Mac mailing list. Search for it on yahoo groups (groups.yahoo.com). Subscribe to the digest at first, because there are about 70-100 postings a day to the list, and it gets a bit weighty in the ol' in box. There are some serious professionals on the list, and they are almost all ready and willing to help. Sometimes they'll just point you to a page in the manual, and other times they'll give you a detailed account of what's up. In either case, the list has given me tips to learn DP faster than I ever could before. Check it out.
Andrew Mazzocchi

Archived