Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Arnold..... is running for GOVENOR....

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you serious?! Damn. I don't like Grey Davis at ALL. But I don't like republicans even more. I thought Awnawld said he wouldn't run. As stupid as it sounds, he might pull it off. Davis has enough enemies but was bright enough to orchestrate Simon as his opponent.

All the best,

Henry Robinett

Simon is the chosen one. The republicans blew it durring the primaries. Riordan (former LA mayor) was the man to go against Davis, had the Whitehouse nod, then Simon pulled a hat trick and won the primary. After wiping egg foo young from their faces, Whitehouse found their klan. I mean, man. Davis - run of the mill corrupt democrat. Simon - very conservative, scary, far right millionare. Bad man. Takes candy from babies. I will vote against Simon.
-David R.

[quote]Originally posted by henryrobinett: [b]It's a rumor. I can't find anything. I haven't done an exhaustive search but I should've found something, unless Griff1096 has some inside information.[/b][/quote]the key is spelling correctly- goveRnor and sCHWaRZeneGGer :D ;) [url=http://www.ironminds.com/ironminds/issues/010305/cafe.shtml]here\'s an article.[/url] i've seen reports of this. apparently he [i]"...told the Los Angeles Times that if Davis didn’t shape up, “I’m going to have to run against him.”[/i] that would be in California.

• 1 year later...

Archived