Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Is Alfalfa Still Relevant Today?

The hair... The crooning... That unique falsetto... Nobody did it like Alfalfa! Truly, he [i]was[/i] the Barber of Seville. But I'm concerned that his musical influence isn't crossing over to the younger generation. :confused: Thoughts? [img]http://e-treasurecraft.com/Alfalfa.JPG[/img]

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Dylan: [b]ROTFLMAO :D . BTW, I love the Simpsons where Mo has a flashback to his childhood acting days where it shows him killing the original Alfalfa. Truly sick :D .[/b][/quote]Impossible to forget ! :D

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Director de Ventas, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus Audio Electronics

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Is alfalfa relevant?!? Are you kidding? [img]http://store5.yimg.com/I/herbal-remedies-usa_1691_1266742[/img] Check out this fun fact from Penn State: "Alfalfa has the highest yield potential of the perennial forage crops in Pennsylvania. Yields in excess of 8 tons of dry matter and 4 tons of total digestible nutrients per acre have been obtained regularly. No other perennial crop is equal to alfalfa as feed for livestock, as a cash crop, and as an energy-efficient crop on soils where alfalfa is adapted." So, before you go questioning the importance of a defenseless perennial forage crop, you might want to do a little research, pal.

As founder of the "He-Man Women Hater's Club" Alfalfa is not politically correct enough to survive today's world. And forget alfalfa as efficient food. Bee pollen, man, bee pollen... The truly sad thing is that's the most meaningful thing I've written in about 10 days :(

Botch

"Eccentric language often is symptomatic of peculiar thinking" - George Will

www.puddlestone.net

[quote]Originally posted by Eric Worthington: [b]Is alfalfa relevant?!? Are you kidding? [img]http://store5.yimg.com/I/herbal-remedies-usa_1691_1266742[/img] Check out this fun fact from Penn State: "Alfalfa has the highest yield potential of the perennial forage crops in Pennsylvania. Yields in excess of 8 tons of dry matter and 4 tons of total digestible nutrients per acre have been obtained regularly. No other perennial crop is equal to alfalfa as feed for livestock, as a cash crop, and as an energy-efficient crop on soils where alfalfa is adapted." So, before you go questioning the importance of a defenseless perennial forage crop, you might want to do a little research, pal.[/b][/quote]Yeah, they oughtta like, just legalize it, man. It`s good for all kinds of cool stuff and-here pass me that doober... (cough cough) Ackk. Hey am I on the right topic?

[quote]Originally posted by Franknputer: [b]If A'fa'fa ain't relebent, where does that leave me?[/b][/quote]Wouldn't it be "where do that weave me?" The suave while inept child in a suit who worked hard to get what he wanted was clearly relevant (and inspirational) to CEOs everywhere. Forms groups and dissolves them at will to chase new desires without a backward glance... Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

[quote]Originally posted by nursers: [b]Sorry, I must be one of the younger generation :) Who is Alfalfa?[/b][/quote]He was one of the "Little Rascals". For more info check out [url=http://www.rivalquest.com/ourgang/]this[/url] page.

What's this thread really about? I'm Stymied. wocka wocka. Thank you, thank you. I can hear you groaning from here.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

[quote]Originally posted by Dylan: [b] [quote]Originally posted by nursers: [b]Sorry, I must be one of the younger generation :) Who is Alfalfa?[/b][/quote]He was one of the "Little Rascals". For more info check out [url=http://www.rivalquest.com/ourgang/]this[/url] page.[/b][/quote]Ahhh, thank you. :thu:

As a representitive of "Butch" and the "He Man Women Haters Club",wer'e out to make sure he isn't relative anymore.Sure,we were envious of "The Barber of Seville",but after we sic "Chubby" on him the only thing left of "Alphalha Jerk" will be scraps for "Petey". :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

Archived