Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

All Your Base Are Belong To Us!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I liked when coaster was posting as Taliban and he started a thread called "All your music are suck." :D Wewus, [url=http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/]here[/url] is the original cartoon that started the "All Your Base" craze... --Lee

In A.D. 2101 War was beginning. Captain: What happen ? Mechanic: Somebody set up us the bomb. Operator: We get signal. Captain: What ! Operator: Main screen turn on. Captain: It's You !! Cats: How are you gentlemen !! Cats: All your base are belong to us. Cats: You are on the way to destruction. Captain: What you say !! Cats: You have no chance to survive make your time. Cats: HA HA HA HA .... Captain: Take off every 'zig' !! Captain: You know what you doing. Captain: Move 'zig'. Captain: For great justice.

originally posted by Wager47: [quote] [b]wait- you used that line as a joke in a thread recently- was it the "build a wall" thread?[/b] [/quote]That is correct Wager. All of my threads come from other threads. In fact it's really just one big thread isn't it? I was just thinking back before we knew Coaster was The Taliban and before Kudyba left. I still don't know where that phrase came from and yes All Your Music Are Suck. Thank you, I hope I passed the audition.

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]All of my threads come from other threads. In fact it's really just one big thread isn't it?[/b][/quote]WTF? all our threads are belong to you? i'm not the forum police, and i'm not anti-catholic. i don't think you're the biggest JERK on these forums any more than i believe that the blockbuster hamster is bender. and saying that michael jackson is racist is like saying that illegal hippies eat weird breakfast foods.

I'm just stopping in here to be sure we're all clear.... I don't care who "all your base" belongs to but.. (wager, help me out here) all your BASS belongs to the Low Down !! :evil: bwwaaaaaahhhhh Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]Where did that phrase come from? Oh my God I'm turning into Coaster.[/b][/quote]A bad translation becomes pop culture. The parody is more famous than the original game Zero Wing. [url=http://www.jiminycritic.com/allyourbase.asp]All Your Base, etc.[/url]
It's OK to tempt fate. Just don't drop your drawers and moon her.

[quote]Originally posted by skip: [b]At least I know it`s not the same guy who taught Yoda his English...[/b][/quote][b]HER[/b] English. CNN reported last week that Yoda is actually Miss Piggie before makeup!

Botch

"Eccentric language often is symptomatic of peculiar thinking" - George Will

www.puddlestone.net

[quote]Originally posted by Lee Flier: [b]here[/URL] is the original cartoon that started the "All Your Base" craze...[/b][/quote]Oh my gosh, that was the most random thing that I've ever seen. Who comes up with this stuff :freak: ?

[quote]Originally posted by Alon: [b]The phrase, I believe, is from a japanese comp game from a few years back, but i don't recall the title off the top of my head.[/b][/quote]You are correct, sir. I think the game was Zero Wing, late '80s. Marv

Archived