Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

We know your secrets, Mighty Anderton !

A member of the spanish forum, a guitar player, was lurking on a Web site where a lot of guitar players rigs are shown. He was surprised when he found a "Craig Anderton" at there... So, he is NOT playing a MIDI device on the main picture of his web site :D Even while I knew about your band, Reissdorf Force, I did not know for sure you were playing guitar. Cool. [url=http://www.guitargeek.com/layouts/display.php3?id=343]Wanna visit the place?[/url]

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Gus Lozada: [b]A member of the spanish forum, a guitar player, was lurking on a Web site where a lot of guitar players rigs are shown. He was surprised when he found a "Craig Anderton" at there... [/URL][/b][/quote]Well, Gus is talking about me and I'm glad to find other members who are recognized players but they still have the time to share here with us, the simple and not famous people. Here is the real thing, people like you and me, not those who bealives they are over the rest of humanity. Playing and instrument doesn`t mean that we're better than others ... but just the oportunity to do music that we hope some or many people will appreciate. Thanks God, for let me playing my guitars ... :thu:

Even on the "Technoid Guitars" sample CDs, there's no MIDI (although there is some VG-8). There was a ton of MIDI guitar on my Forward Motion CD, though. I play keyboards too, so I pretty much use guitar for what it does best, and keyboards for what they do best.

Archived