Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Gig Spam: Mrs. Grundy Returns!!!! Record released!

BenLoy

Come one, come all!!!

http://benloy.com/images/GW_AIDS_Lifcycle_Benefit.jpg

Here's the best part--We will be selling freshly pressed and packaged copies our new record, #3 with a Mullet at the gig!

C'mon, you know you wanna come now!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God knows I played that hole in the middle of Great Jones many a time. I hope now that they're under new ownership that they can actually get some street traffic into the place. It was one of those perennial places that you had to bring all of your friends when I last played there.

Obligatory Social Media Link

"My concern is, and I have to, uh, check with my accountant, that this might bump me into a higher, uh, tax..."

Damn. I'll probably be out of town that day.

Are you guys going to use CD Baby to distribute? I can write another review....

Have a great show, and say hi all around.

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

When are some of you New Yorkers going to do a Mid-West tour and Chicago so, I may have a chance to check you guys out. Hmmmm. I'm looking your way too Maury. :D

Have a great time at the gig. It looks like it will be a great time.

My travel plans changed today. Can't say for sure, but this is much more likely.

Midwest? Would love to, but I've got this job and family....and I'm saving my "plane fare" for a head.

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Archived