Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

'Mac Users Rule,' Says Study

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by steadyb: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Dylan: [b]I'm surprised that penis size wasn't part of this study :eek: :rolleyes: :D .[/b][/quote]It was, but I don't think PC users want to hear the answer. ;) :eek: :D [/b][/quote]Given their rancorous reactions to a supposedly insignificant competitor, I'm wondering if penis ENVY doesn't enter into the mix. :D But to be fair, PC users are very intelligent. For instance, they're much better than Mac users at hardware upgrades, mother board installations, patch releases, resolution of driver conflicts and general debugging skills. PC users are also a heck of a lot more patient than Mac users, those impatient types who insist on a computer that works all the time (the nerve!). Let's give credit where credit is due. ;)

The Black Knight always triumphs!

I like Fenders over Gibsons Jimmy Durante or bart simpson Fords bettern' chevies Macs over PC's Wildcats over Jayhawks Whatever I dig just rocks, But we all know Korn Rulez

He not busy being born

Is busy dyin'.

...Bob Dylan

[quote]Originally posted by Ken/Eleven Shadows: [b]All computers suck except for Cray.[/b][/quote]If you have a cray, you suck the head, pinch the tail. The Cray brothers were evil geniuses.
It's OK to tempt fate. Just don't drop your drawers and moon her.

[quote]Originally posted by Ken/Eleven Shadows: [b]All computers suck except for Cray.[/b][/quote]I think IBM SP's would take issue with that. Let us start a Cray T3E vs. IBM SP flame thread :D We could throw alphaservers in there too. prog

[quote]Originally posted by offramp@earthlink.net: [b]the Cray had, what EIGHT MEGS of memory that took up an entire room? yyyeeeaaaaahhhh,baybee....POWER![/b][/quote]Well those were the old Crays. The new Cray's are pretty good :D http://www.cray.com/products/systems/t3e/ I must admit that I am partial to IBM SP's :) OK, now I am rambling. prog

Archived