Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: The Answers ONLY Game

[I'll start] In order: No 1969 Tomorrow night, we start at 9:30 E#9 Shrimp with broccoli in garlic sauce practice, practice, practice To get to the other side I told you once What a stupid question What, did I stutter? (This may look like a question, but academicians rule that the rhetorical and snotty nature of the intent makes this response most certainly an answer, and not, as has been insinuated by some, a question. There. Enough said. No need to spend any more time lingering over this non-issue. Let's move on.) That's better. No, we don't play Brown Eyed Girl, American Pie or Margaritaville, but if you keep yelling out "Freebird!" we will actually play it. And you will actually hate it; especially about five minutes into our interpretation and you've finally realized what song it is. 9 1/2, on a good day. Since around the time of Abacab. Yes, please.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[Ok... I'll play. These are also in order:] Yes, it's all real. No, and I'm not into reggae, either. Probably after this next band. Yeah, it's one of the older ones. About eight-and-a-half years. Nah, I'm gonna put it away now. No, you're not in my way -- this only [i]looks[/i]heavy. Well, OK, but this is the last time. You know I only do this when I'm around you guys. Nah, my wife gets really pissed when I date. Sure, I'd like to book a show/tour so your lazy-ass, no-talent band can ride on my band's coat-tails with little or no effort from you. No, I think that might be illegal.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

42 No that's not [i]my[/i] hand on your thigh. Never heard of 'em. I sent you that file last week. No, I prefer to date within my own species. Black beans. I banged it hard on the hand truck. It's too hot to dig in the yard right now. I'll be later than you think. I didn't [i]mean[/i] to set your cat on fire!
I'm not a "people" person, I'm a "thing" person.

A B [b]C[/b] D A [b]B[/b] C D [b]A[/b] B C D A [b]B[/b] C D A B C [b]D[/b] A B C [b]D[/b] [b]A[/b] B C D A B [b]C[/b] D [b]A[/b] B C D A [b]B[/b] C D [b]A[/b] B C D A [b]B[/b] C D A B C [b]D[/b] A [b]B[/b] C D A B C [b]D[/b] A [b]B[/b] C D A B C [b]D[/b] A B C [b]D[/b] [b]A[/b] B C D A B [b]C[/b] D [b]A[/b] B C D A B C [b]D[/b] [b]A[/b] B C D A B [b]C[/b] D [b]A[/b] B C D A B C [b]D[/b] [b]A[/b] B C D

Seriously, what the f*ck with the candles? Where does this candle impulse come from, and in what other profession does it get expressed?

-steve albini

Just jiggle the handle Re-boot Shut down and go home $100 an hour if you want to watch $150 an hour if you want to help Let's take a listen (or the DAW version) Let's take a look at it
Tiny G

She's not here; and by the way, who the **** are you? Eat your sprouts first. Jimmy Page's would have to be the funniest. Mummy's very tired right now, darling. I already told ya, dontya hear too good, she's not ******* here!! That would be you. Plastic Though now I think about it, it may have been my trousers. (though technically, this would be the answer to an earlier question)

Cause you're not holding your mouth right. I don't smell nuthin'. It ain't happenin' till it's happenin'. It's not enough. Not for that. 99% of the time, it's human error. You must be crazy. Naw we ain't *uckin' around, me and her are just friends. Sly :cool:
Whasineva ehaiz, ehissgot ta be Funky!

Archived