Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

How To Really Annoy People

As you know I'm an expert on this. OK, when somebody says something, just take the last part of their sentence and reiterate it as a question. Example: Are you going to Nashville? Then you say: Nashville? other person says: Yeah I'm going for the weekend. You say: weekend? other person says: Yeah you know Saturday and Sunday. You say: Saturday and Sunday? Trust me, it's annoying as hell but funny too. Funny too?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]As you know I'm an expert on this. OK, when somebody says something, just take the last part of their sentence and reiterate it as a question. Example: Are you going to Nashville? Then you say: Nashville?[/b][/quote]did you steal the idea for this thread from someone who stole it from someone else?

Hey Tedster: You can also do the chicken sound on a guitar. Buck, buck, bucky. You know what I'm talking about, it's a rhythmn thing. I once spent an entire day inserting that into every song I practiced with my guitar playing partner. I don't know why that's so funny but it is.

Actually, tacking the "Shave and a haircut" melody onto the end of every song at rehersal is extremely annoying. I wanted to shoot a guitarist I know for doing this once.
Our country is not the only thing to which we owe our allegiance. It is also owed to justice and to humanity. Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong: James Bryce

19195 ??? "Hurt me!" begs the masochist The true sadist replies "No."

Stephen Fortner

Principal, Fortner Media

Former Editor in Chief, Keyboard Magazine

Digital Piano Consultant, Piano Buyer Magazine

Industry affiliations: Antares, Arturia, Giles Communications, MS Media, Polyverse

Archived