Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Jeremy's NAMM diary and pictures

jeremy c

Come on now, Jeremy...ya gotta say more about Kristen Korb.

Did I lie?

"Let's raise the level of this conversation" -- Jeremy Cohen, in the Picasso Thread.

Still spendin' that political capital far faster than I can earn it...stretched way out on a limb here and looking for a better interest rate.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great photos & stories. But I've gotta agree, hanging & jamming with Carol Kaye is way, way, way too cool!!

In fact, I just finished watching "MASH," and as the credits were rolling my subconscious mind said, "Damn, that's some nice bass!" Here's to Carol!

I'm envious! Like Jason, I would have been star struck, even after hanging out. I was so much in awe when I started taking lessons from Chuck Rainey that I shock for 45 minutes of every hour. But, was fine when just hanging out. I would've choked if I had to jam with them. One of these days I hope to join in! Cool webpage, and thanks for your work!

Vince

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." ~ Pablo Picasso

Originally posted by dcr:

Great photos & stories. But I've gotta agree, hanging & jamming with Carol Kaye is way, way, way too cool!!

In fact, I just finished watching "MASH," and as the credits were rolling my subconscious mind said, "Damn, that's some nice bass!" Here's to Carol!

i can't get over all the work that she has done :eek:

Archived