Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: the Questions Only Game

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did everyone forget the fuckin' blame game?

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

Anyone have an update on the 1 million monkeys? Have they written anything resembling Hamlet yet? Have they written anything intelligable at all? Do they even exist? Is this post related to any previous posts at all? Isn't it? Why? Doesn't anybody know? How come I don't know this if I wrote the post and read the previous posts? So maybe I do know? Then why am I asking you? Am I crazy? Do you all think it looks like I'm going crazy? How do I know if I'm crazy? Can I rely on others to tell me I'm crazy? How can I be sure they know if I'm really crazy? How can I trust other people? Don't some people lie? Don't all people lie sometimes? If all people lie sometimes, what are the odds of anything said by anyone being true? How can anyone calculate the odds of something like that? How many stupid questions have I asked so far? How many more will come? Who knows? Where will this end? Is there an end? The end.

-Joachim Dyndale

--------------------

Einstein: The difference between genius and stupidity is: Genius has limits

My Blog...

Is this a joke? You're kidding, right? I mean, you don't really want me to participate in this, do you? Do you think the rules are clear? Is this a rhetorical question? Can it be a question even if I refuse to use a question mark Surely, a sentence doesn't qualify as a question simply because I add a cheap clause to the end, does it? How about if I don't really care about the answer? Does it count? Sentence fragments? Non-sequitors? Why? Why not? And what's all this have to do with Phil Collins? And isn't it ironic that we can only pose questions on this thread? Or isn't it not ironic? Isn't it ironic that one can have a hit song about irony while failing to actually mention anything ironic? Isn't it moronic, don't ya think? So, anyway, do you mean to tell me that I can ask the most brilliant question ever asked, and no one can answer me? Can you tell me why I would participate in such a thing? No, you can't, can you? So what's the point of all the inquiry? Can you tell me, please don't tell me, 'cause it really doesn't matter anyhow? Why do I never get an answer, when I'm knocking on your door? And who's making love to your old lady while you were out making love? Oh, what's the point? Why bother? Huh? Eh? Y? ?

Originally posted by Eric Worthington: [b]Is this a joke? You're kidding, right? [/b]it seems like a joke? [b]I mean, you don't really want me to participate in this, do you? [/b] aren't you already?[b] Do you think the rules are clear?[/b] do you need me to explain the rules?[b] Is this a rhetorical question?[/b] is that really how to spell [i]rhetorical[/i]?[b] Can it be a question even if I refuse to use a question mark [/b]don't you know what a question is?[b] Surely, a sentence doesn't qualify as a question simply because I add a cheap clause to the end, does it?[/b] could you please stop calling me shirley?[b] How about if I don't really care about the answer?[/b] do you think [i]i[/i] do?[b] Does it count?[/b] who's counting?[b] Sentence fragments?[/b] could you rephrase the question?[b] Non-sequitors?[/b] what about them?[b] Why?[/b] why not?[b] Why not?[/b] didn't i just ask [i]you[/i] that?[b] And what's all this have to do with Phil Collins?[/b] why do you have to keep bringing Phil into this?[b] And isn't it ironic that we can only pose questions on this thread? Or isn't it not ironic? [/b] is that a double negative? or are you Alanis? [b] Isn't it ironic that one can have a hit song about irony while failing to actually mention anything ironic? Isn't it moronic, don't ya think? [/b] you are Alanis, aren't you? do people always come up & tell you that they liked you as God in [i]Dogma[/i]? did i just spoil the secret for anyone? could you get the hell out of here now?[b] So, anyway, do you mean to tell me that I can ask the most brilliant question ever asked, and no one can answer me? [/b] so what's the question, Einstein? or should i say "Curve"? :eek: [b] Can you tell me why I would participate in such a thing? No, you can't, can you?[/b] do you need a reason?[b] So what's the point of all the inquiry?[/b] does there have to be a point?[b] Can you tell me, please don't tell me, 'cause it really doesn't matter anyhow?[/b] is that a lyric?[b] Why do I never get an answer, when I'm knocking on your door?[/b] did you try ringing the bell?[b] And who's making love to your old lady while you were out making love? [/b] could you please leave my mom out of this?[b] Oh, what's the point?[/b] didn't you ask that already?[b] Why bother?[/b] are you suicidal, or just apathetic?[b] Huh?[/b] What The...?[b] Eh?[/b] what's up, doc?[b] Y?[/b] could it be because we like you?[b] ?[/b] ?

Don't you all have something better to do? RobT

RobT

Famous Musical Quotes: "I would rather play Chiquita Banana and have my swimming pool than play Bach and starve" - Xavier Cugat

Archived