Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're shittin'!!! Did I? Uh...I knew I was sorta close, but, really? God...6000 posts and I haven't contributed a meaningful word in a one of them! I've never extolled the virtues of one mic pre over another. I've never helped anyone figure out what was wrong with their MOTU. I don't know a 6L6 from a tube of Colgate. Well, almost. All I've done is made fun of Cereal, Wewus, Frank, Wager, SteveRB and the rest of y'all, and y'all keep puttin' up with me. 'Til then, I think I'll have a beer. Thanks! Thanks, Steve! Alpha, I'm hot on your heels...
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

[img]http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/SDSACENUGE/nugent3.bmp[/img] I'd like to thank all that Nashville pu**y, one two, three, quattro! Oh, wrong Ted.... We love you Tedster, rock on daddy-o.
In two days, it won't matter.

6000! That's ridiculous! Tedster is either one of the best guys you'll ever meet or he has an incredible ability to hold his tongue. Tedster doesn't get involved arguing with people. Me and everyone else could take a lesson from him. Tedster, the singing meteorologist, I'm glad to say I consider him a friend. He also does provide valuable information, he just doesn't shove it in your face like some people. TEDSTER: The consummate poster, we're all better off for having him around. Sorry man, didn't mean to embarrass you.

And here, we all thought those blisters & callouses were from playing guitar. Not it's proof positive they're from pounding the computer keyboard keys. Way!!! :thu:

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

When I hit 6000 posts we will all be driving flying cars, wearing full-body protective suits to have sex, and Soylent Green will be all the rage. Tedster and his meterologist buddies will all throw up their hands and retire because global warming will have made their jobs impossible. He will spend every waking moment online and his post count will hit 1,000,000 and to honor him everyone will chip in and buy him a "vintage" 2008 Telecaster.

You guys are seriously crackin' me up... Wewus, (Brit John Cleese voice): Piss off! :D Matt, great Nuge pic. Geenard...that's the best avatar so far! Definitely easier on the eyes than those old cowboys (as if I should talk with ol' Walter Brennan)... Steve..."vintage 2008 Tele" hahaha...yep, I'll definitely fit the "Grandpa" handle... Botch...ROFLMAO... Hey thanks all...hopefully, I'll be able to contribute something meaningful one of these days...
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Holy shit Ted!!!! :eek: 6000!!!! :eek: I have no idea how in the hell you do it, but please don't stop. :thu: Thanks for all the laughs. :D
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

Quite a milestone there, Grandpa !!! What have you contributed? If not the intimate technical mumbo-jumbo, how about insight about music, experience playing with other musicians, an enjoyable sense of humor, and a gentle respect for people. Sounds pretty good to me... Tom :thu:

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Archived