Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I can't believe it!!!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to hear that.

If I was a stinker, I'd wonder if he was carrying that beautiful blue 8 string thing that Jeremy has shown us....

I miss lots of shows by famous folks because the rest of my life doesn't leave me the time to see everyone. I've come to be OK with that mostly. Except when Vanilla Fudge was playing a year or so ago....

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Originally posted by Tom Capasso:

If I was a stinker, I'd wonder if he was carrying that beautiful blue 8 string thing that Jeremy has shown us....

Yep, there's a thread on another forum with a picture from that show...he was playing The Thing.

"For instance" is not proof.

Originally posted by Tom Capasso:

Sorry to hear that.

I miss lots of shows by famous folks because the rest of my life doesn't leave me the time to see everyone. I've come to be OK with that mostly. Except when Vanilla Fudge was playing a year or so ago....

Tom

As many times as I have seen him live, he never ceases to amaze me. The show was at a small coffee shop. I can only imagine how good it was.

Archived