Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

It's Flooding Down In Texas

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes sir,I was fortunate enough to catch him on 3 different occasions.Once when he opened for The Who and blew them off the stage.True Legend. :thu:
jgc2002 is not responsible for damages ,injuries and or death as result of above post.Side effects include nasuea,dizziness,dry mouth,vomiting,blurred vision,nervousness,loss of memory and in extreme cases sexual side effects. www.mp3.com/salt_creek

I saw him twice - once opening for the Police on their Synchronicity tour (had no clue who he was but knew that he'd thumbed hid nose at David Bowie in order to go solo), and once a couple of years later when he was headlining. Amazing, simply amazing. -- Rob
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

One of my biggest musical regrets in life is that I turned down going to Stevie Ray Vaughn and B.B. King so I could go to the beach with a girl I was dating. The beach trip was a disaster, I broke up with the girl (without even getting any *^%$#) and then shortly thereafter Stevie Ray died. The damn, stupid things we do for women and to get laid and the price it sometimes cost us. Even it things went well at the beach, it still wouldn't have been as good as seeing Stevie Ray! BD
"With the help of God and true friends I've come to realize, I still have two strong legs and even wings to fly" Gregg Allman from "Ain't Wastin Time No More"

Hey Blues Disciple: I picked up a radio station from Wilkesboro the other day, I think it's 97.3 on the dial. They were playing a really cool mix of music. They went from Mary J. Blige to The Rolling Stones and many points in between. Do you know the station I'm talking about?

Archived