Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Steve Lawson Masterclass, San Jose, Jan 29th 2005

Steve Lawson

Hey LowDowners,

Thought I'd give you Northern California people a heads up to a day-long masterclass that I'm giving in San Jose on Jan 29th.

The event is being hosted by Bob Amstadt (Bob's the keeper of the TBL Archives, his address will obviously be sent to you when you sign up!) and will run from 10.30am-4pm. The cost of the day will include lunch and an invite to an exclusive AccuGroove-hosted event that I'll be playing at in the evening, not far from Bob's. More details on that soon.

The cost for the day will be $65.00 and your place is guaranteed by paypal'ing

lawsonclinic 'AT' amstadt.com

If you've got any questions, post them here, or email me or Bob -

steve 'AT' stevelawson.net

bob 'AT' amstadt.com

Last year was great fun, this year will be even cooler...

There's limited space to maximise what each person can get from the day, so the sooner you sign up the more likely you are to be guaranteed a space.

It'll be a proper hands-on clinic, so bring your bass, and a pen and paper for making notes. I'm also cool with you minidiscing it.

I'll have both my Modulus 6s with me, and will, all being well, be playing through my sig. AccuGroove cab prototypes... :o )

cheers!

Steve

www.stevelawson.net

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are thses those new super cool powerd cabs that ive been hearing so much about :love:

Wow....just....WOW

good luck with the class

Hiram Bullock thinks I like the band volume too soft (but he plays guitar). Joe Sample thinks I like it way too loud (but he plays piano). -Marcus Miller

I got really excited when I read that because I thought it said North Carolina... :cry:

Any chance you can move that to Tennessee????? Please??? Do I have to beg????? ;)

Tenstrum

"Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face."

Harry Dresden, Storm Front

Archived