Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Merry Christmas, LowDowners...!

Chad Thorne

...or Happy Chanukah, or peaceful Ramadan...

We were just discussing guitar players keeping time on the Guitar Forum and I thought of you "time gurus" whose ranks I was happily a part of for a while. I was forced to face the fact that I'm much better at "wheedly-deedly" than I'll ever be at the "thump-thump" so...

How's everybody?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, somebody still says "Christmas"?

So that's what 'holiday' this is. Almost got scared that Valentine's was coming early or this was Halloween part two or national 'Buy CheapCrapFromChinaWhileStuckInExcessiveTrafficSoYouCanGoHomeAndGetDrunkAndHangWithRelativesYouHateButOnlySeeOnceAYear Day' or something.

Anyway....

MERRY CHRISTMAS, everybody! And if you don't celebrate it, happy whatever it is for you... I'll be with the other 90% of the country in recognizing this federally approved 'holiday', opening my holiday presents under the holiday tree (filled with holiday lights and holiday ornaments) while watching the holiday parade while I keep my manger scene hidden far away from home's windows so that no passers-by may feel threatened or intimidated by my personal beliefs.

Sorry, I had to let that out. I know it's OT.

"Women and rhythm section first" -- JFP

Happy whatever.

May you get as much joy as you give.

May peace rule the planets.

For those that have to work: may your day be easy and profitable

Hey dude, surf's up!

Don't look back. You never know what might be gaining on you.

- Terry Pratchett: Going Postal

A good bass player knows the notes not to play. - Nick St. Nicholas

John

Archived