Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Gig spam: seattle area

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I probably can't make the show (Fenix Underground is 21+ anyways in't it?), but I would be down for a hangout at BassNW at some point.

Hmm, maybe in the next couple months I will have some gig spam of my own, but for now the only place I am playing is Evolution Studios(cool practice studio BTW).

See you on the 22nd though.

Originally posted by Bumpcity:

Come and laugh at me in skin tight red pants. Yell "play some Skynryd". It'll be a hoot.

Now that sounds fun. I think I could really enjoy that -- even without an accompanying frosty adult beverage in hand or belly. Unfortunately I cannot make it to Seattle this evening. Perhaps another time?

In the meantime, some questions that I'm sure are on all our minds:

1. Will you do a rousing version of "Safety Dance" to keep the kids happy?

2. Anyone in your band coiffed in a manner reminiscent of Flock of Seagulls?

3. Who's playing the violin for "Come On Eileen"?

4. Red pants?! Why not black, considering that black is louder (and has the added bonus of a slimming visual effect as well)?

Peace.

--s-uu

spreadluv

Fanboy? Why, yes! Nordstrand Pickups and Guitars.

Messiaen knew how to parlay the funk.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by davio:

Any idea when you Seattle area types would want to/be able to get together @ Bass NW? Again, I'll be there from Christmas to January 8th so if it falls within those time limits it would be awesome. :thu:

I thought I would bump this one up. I am down for a little BassNW gathering, any of you other Seattle kids down?

Speaking of which I haven't seen Bump on the forums for quite a while, must be busy with his Alembic.

Archived