Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

ALBUM LAUNCH WAS SUPERB!

TShakazBlackRoots

Greetings all.

Check another album review for my new stuff on www.ugandaobserver.com

Click on the ENTERTAINMENT menu. Scroll down to the story 'Mayanja at his best with Dark Chocolate'.

I'm doing a gig tonite, opening an exclusive wing of a club called Silk (no live bass.... :mad: ).

On saturday, we'll be doing our own rendition of the national anthem (I've recorded a Jazzy version akin to Omar's song Nothing like this ;) )

This will be infront of the First family coz it's the presidents daughters' fashion show (she's a designer). Keep your fingers firmly crossed so I represent the Lowdowners well!! :)

Bless you all.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanx a million Steve! I still have your address so I'll definately send you a copy. :thu: Just got a message from Plymouth :eek: that the Cd's are pressed and despatched on their way to me down here. I launch on 15th Dec.

I finished the National anthem rendition, ready for tomorrow. ;)

Nice weekend all.

NB: Who played the Star sprangled banner version with 'air' guitar? :confused: Was it Van Halen, Slash....anyone with an idea?

I didn't know Jimi Hendrix had a version? That guitar version I hear must be the one he did! Wicked version. :thu:

That gig where we did our rendition of the national anthem went pretty well. It was in the papers!! ;)

Tomorrow we launch the album...I'll be playing LIVE BASS :) ....already sorted out a rig.

I'll let you know what happened! Pray it works out so I represent THE LOW DOWN!! :thu::eek::D

NB: Who played the Star sprangled banner version with 'air' guitar? Was it Van Halen, Slash....anyone with an idea?

me, when i am home alone and listening to the hendrix version haha ;)

"I'm thinkin' we should let bump answer this one...

Prepare to don Nomex!"

-social critic

"When I install my cannons, I'm totally going to blast their asses back to the 16th century; Black Beard style"

-bumpcity

Greetings all!

The launch went so well! Classy affair too. ;) I did play live bass....had an H/H amp and the PA had a whopping 4 Bass bins for a hotel venue!! :eek: Bass never sounded so good, man!! I think I should wire the same at home.

All 200 corporate guests were treated to a 4 course meal + they all got a free copy of the album...all courtesy of the sponsors (MTN mobile phone company).

I'm in the process of sending you guys some copies via Zeronyne. I represented the Lowdown well.....I'll send reviews of the launch soon. Have a nice weekend...Bless YOU ALL! :thu:

Archived