Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Trading a 410 for a 112?

mcbn

An update:

I went to Rockin' Robins today and am extremely happy with the place.

I played a Mike Lull M4. I played a couple Fender J's including a Marcus Miller and a Jaco Fretted model.

And then on the wall....

A collection of 50's Fenders.

I'll check back next week after I get some strings. I'm thinking of dragging in my bass and rig and checking out some of the cabs. They have Bergantino, Accugroove, Bag End, and way too many others to list right now.

I'll pay more attention next time... I'm still stunned.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot to mention this... don't know how.

On the wall... the original Roscoe Beck 6 string. It is owned by somone who bought it from Roscoe and is on consignment. I didn't dare ask to price.

Hey Nutt, yeah isn't that an awesome bass room, so much great sh*t in that room. Rockin Robin Rocks man, when I dropped off my broken ashdown, Tom let me take a Genz-benz600 to use. Mike from Ashdown in NJ just called me at home the other day to say they would fix it under warranty, cool. Tom has to send it off to them, so when it comes back I have to return the GB600 and pick my amp up there at RR store. I am looking for a MIA Jazz 5 and after Rockin Robin hooked me up so well before I hope we can close a deal on one. I like to keep doing business with a good merchant. :thu:

Archived